TYBMS Sem VI results........????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

saloni21patel

If anybody has any idea of TYBMS Sem VI results, that when are they going to be declared then please post over here, so that everybody can come to know that when are the results going to be declared

koolneha

i herad i wuld be out anytime btwn 30th to 3rd june...but no newws abt it as of now...evn on the mumbai uni site nothin has been declared

If anybody has any idea of TYBMS Sem VI results, that when are they going to be declared then please post over here, so that everybody can come to know that when are the results going to be declared

One of my friend had been 2 d university..........they said BMS results r mostly gonna b on d 7th.......i.e.probly day after tomo..........

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yeah lucky people...hmm

getting result already late and expecting on

7th july(07) 2007.

amazing

best of luck

byeee

anky1600

its on 7th july...............
or may be next week not late than that

aallll theeeeeee bestttttttttttttttttt

sunny_sharma

i came to kno tht the results are tomorrow at 5
i m not 100% sure
but it can b true, well it will b displayed at the university

sunny_sharma

hey indian girl r u sure tht the results r on 12th? welll who gave u this news? is it 100 % true?..........
wellll the wait is deadly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yusufshaikh

plz tell me the extact date of the result it on 12 th or any other plz confirm it then telll us dont pass rumours we all very worry and dam seroius abot result ok
tell lme the date if any who known the perfect dated pllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
aliyyyyya
wait for reply
aliya

prachee

MP Guru
plzzzzzzzzzz anybody knows when are the results ? plz tell the extact date of the result or any details about it

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
nothin has been confirmed... only tell from sources that it will not come before friday....

niks5

its been over 70 days that r exams have been over... till now the results are not out...!! I think university had a rule of releasing the results 45days after the exmaz but they hv proved that they r TRUE INDIANS N DONT CARE ABOUT TIME!!
How much more longerrrr do we hv to wait for the results....how much more suspense is yet to be built over the results???

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
hey vijit can we expect results atleast on friday or they going to be next week

Few Profs i talk to daily said that lot of work is pending so at least it will take more 3 to 4 days... so it wont come before friday for sure... hope so it atleast comes on friday or so....

saloni21patel

Its 10th of July today and still there is no declaration from Mumbai University about TYBMS results.

Does anybody have any contact in Mumbai University?
If yes then can they ask them about our results its already more than 70 days of the exam getting over.

Status
Not open for further replies.