Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform General > Announcements !!

Games Launched on MP .. Enjoy !!

Discuss Games Launched on MP .. Enjoy !! within the Announcements !! forums, part of the General category; Hey Guyz ... Some time back some member asked us to Upload games on this site.. and I said we ...

Games Launched on MP .. Enjoy !!
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Games Launched on MP .. Enjoy !! - March 28th, 2006

Hey Guyz ... Some time back some member asked us to Upload games on this site.. and I said we would work on it...

Its been long since then and the person who requested it might have thought that we forgot all about it..

Actually, we were working all the way to put something up that would be really cool... So here it goes.. our efforts put to test ....

PLAY GAMES , Challenge other users to play games on MP ... Launch tournaments and enjoy...

We hope you enjoy it.

Link : http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/arcade.php .

It can also be played by clicking the link below the main top banner reading " Play Games "

Comments expected

Please reply so that we come to know your views on the same.
Advertisements

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: Games Launched on MP .. Enjoy !!
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Vijith Pujari
ViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud of

ViJiT
Student of Masters in Management at University of Auckland
Auckland, Auckland
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Games Launched on MP .. Enjoy !! - March 28th, 2006

cool......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (4)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Milind Gandhi
milind20 has a spectacular aura aboutmilind20 has a spectacular aura aboutmilind20 has a spectacular aura about

milind20
Sr Analyst at JPMorgan
Management Paradise Newbie

Fantastic work Kartik......
well done

---------------------------------------------------------
*Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee,
And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me*

---------------------------------------------------------
Friends: (2)
Old
 (4 (permalink))
MAXDROIT
MAXDROIT has a spectacular aura aboutMAXDROIT has a spectacular aura about

Student of MBA at C.I.M.R
Bombay, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Member

Institute: C.I.M.R

GOOD WRK KARTIK............

whisky, beer and cigarettes are the man's worst enemies.....arent they...????
but, the man who runs away fron his enemies is a coward.....

so face ur enemies and finish thm off....

Friends: (6)
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Vishal Bhawsinghka
vishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant future

vishal_1986

Institute: XLRI

hey man kartik..too good yaar...realy fulon..rockin...gr8 goin..mp

1.READ RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING.REFER FAQS.
2.USE SEARCH OPTIONS.DO NOT ASK FOR PROJECTS.
3.DO NOT POST YOU MAIL IDS.
4.CLICK ON THANKS BUTTON TO THANK A PERSON.
5.DO NOT POST REGARDING HOW INFORMATIVE/HELPFUL A THREAD WAS, RATE IT.
6.POST IN CORRECT SECTIONS.DO NOT SPAM.

Regards
Vishal. B
mail me ->

Contact me -> 9619191952
Friends: (8)
Old
 (6 (permalink))
too cute
too cute is on a distinguished road

too cute

d games r awesome man

too cute

The farther behind I leave the past, the closer I am to forging my own character.
Friends: (0)
Old
 (7 (permalink))
KARTIKRAITHATHA
KARTIKRAITHATHA is on a distinguished road

KARTIKRAITHATHA
Talking Re: Games Launched on MP .. Enjoy !! - March 28th, 2006

great going guys.
good new features
good games launched
im addicted to it.

guys i have highest score in three games

challenge me???
Old
 (8 (permalink))
enigma
enigma has a spectacular aura aboutenigma has a spectacular aura about

Re: Games Launched on MP .. Enjoy !! - March 29th, 2006

Hey Kartik...

Firstly, i would like to apologize for that asinine cut + paste job...i'm really sorry dude...will never repeat such thing....

Comin to the main thing...Awesome work man...i am addicted...

Just let us know how to start tournaments...n abt the general scorin pattern...

N one more thin....Dude, keep a prize for the first person to reach a score of 10,000....well, at the rate i am scorin, there aint gonna be any challengers, i guess
Old
 (9 (permalink))
Akash_arny
Akash_arny is a jewel in the roughAkash_arny is a jewel in the roughAkash_arny is a jewel in the rough

Proprietor at Hariom Traders (Khedia Group)

HEy THE game rocks man, thanks, hats off to you guys!!!!!!

Visit my yahoogroups for nice mailz.

MY Threads:

Friends: (5)
Old
Akash_arny
Akash_arny is a jewel in the roughAkash_arny is a jewel in the roughAkash_arny is a jewel in the rough

Proprietor at Hariom Traders (Khedia Group)

Visit my yahoogroups for nice mailz.

MY Threads:

Last edited by kartik; March 29th, 2006 at 06:47 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to Akash_arny  
Friends: (5)