Games Launched on MP .. Enjoy !!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hey Guyz ... Some time back some member asked us to Upload games on this site.. and I said we would work on it...

Its been long since then and the person who requested it might have thought that we forgot all about it..

Actually, we were working all the way to put something up that would be really cool... So here it goes.. our efforts put to test ....

PLAY GAMES , Challenge other users to play games on MP ... Launch tournaments and enjoy...

We hope you enjoy it.

Link : http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/arcade.php .

It can also be played by clicking the link below the main top banner reading " Play Games "

Comments expected :)

Please reply so that we come to know your views on the same.

KARTIKRAITHATHA

great going guys.
good new features
good games launched
im addicted to it.

guys i have highest score in three games

challenge me???

enigma

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Kartik...

Firstly, i would like to apologize for that asinine cut + paste job...i'm really sorry dude...will never repeat such thing....

Comin to the main thing...Awesome work man...i am addicted...

Just let us know how to start tournaments...n abt the general scorin pattern...

N one more thin....Dude, keep a prize for the first person to reach a score of 10,000....well, at the rate i am scorin, there aint gonna be any challengers, i guess

A.J.

Maverick
enigma said:
Firstly, i would like to apologize for that asinine cut + paste job...i'm really sorry dude...will never repeat such thing....

The least you could've done was to have mentioned the source......unfortunately (for you), I had read the article just a week back :aj1:

And yeah kartik......the games rock. keep up the good work :aj:

hetal sangani

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you