Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform General > Announcements !!

Management Paradise Requires Moderators !!

Discuss Management Paradise Requires Moderators !! within the Announcements !! forums, part of the General category; It wouldnt come as a surprise that Management Paradise requires more moderators now than ever. There has been excessive spamming ...

View Poll Results: Who should be elected as a Moderator of MP !?

Roshcrazy ( Roshni ) 12 28.57%
Akash Arny ( Akash) 4 9.52%
bonddonraj ( Rahul Goswami ) 19 45.24%
Melroy88 ( Melroy ) 12 28.57%
reminicism ( Dwipen ) 3 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.29 average. Display Modes
Management Paradise Requires Moderators !!
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Management Paradise Requires Moderators !! - June 30th, 2007

It wouldnt come as a surprise that Management Paradise requires more moderators now than ever.

There has been excessive spamming and to combat it we need vigilant moderators.

What's the role of a moderator !?

The moderator keeps the forum intact. He is responsible for maintaining decorum on the forum and keeping the threads organised and in the relevant section.

Its his responsibility to take care that there is no mud-slinging going on.

More than being a vigilant eye, the role of a moderator is to facilitate discussion, to motivate others to participate in the forum. To help people wherever necessary.

What Benefits do you enjoy !?

Feel good about being part of the core team of one of the path breaking forums on the web who has revolutionized education for management students

Throw around weight and BAN trouble makers :devil:

Get the moderator tag that women love ( Oh its true )

How to apply for being a moderator !?

Follow 2 steps for this :

a.) Post a reply in this thread making us aware of your desire to become a moderator

b.) Send in your resume at career_at_managementparadise_dot_com

Your name will be put in the current poll so that users can elect you as the moderator.
Advertisements

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: Management Paradise Requires Moderators !!
Old
 (2 (permalink))
rahul_parab2006
rahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Financial Analyst at CMC Ltd
Management Paradise Guru

Thumbs up Re: Management Paradise Requires Moderators !! - June 30th, 2007

NO DOUBT AT ALL !!!

OFF COURSE...........bonddonraj (Rahul Goswami)

as a member also, he used to motivate all mp people, help them whenevr necessary and he also posted many motivatonal, useful, n inspirational posts in d past ..........

hats off to bonddonraj...........

PROJECTS LINKS :-

HRM SEM 5 NOTES -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SSM SEM 5 NOTES -

HRM PPT NOTES -

RM SEM 5 NOTES -

LOGISTICS SEM 5 NOTES -

IF SEM 6 NOTES -

MY PROJECTS THREAD -

ONLINEGD LINKS :-

Yahoo Messenger GD Proceedings -

Newbie Guide ffor ONLINEGD Partcipants -

CONCEPT BEHIND ONLINEGD -

NEXT GD -

NEW POINTS SYSTEM IN ONLINEGD -

1.READ RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING. REFER FAQS.
2.USE SEARCH OPTIONS.DO NOT ASK TO MAIL PROJECTS. GIVE IN DEPTH ANALYSIS ABOUT RESEARCH DONE BY YOU BEFORE ASKING FOR REFERENCE PROJECTS.
3.DO NOT POST YOUR MAIL IDS.
4.CLICK ON THANKS BUTTON TO THANK A PERSON.
5.DO NOT POST REGARDING HOW INFORMATIVE/HELPFUL A THREAD WAS, RATE IT.
6.POST IN CORRECT SECTIONS.DO NOT SPAM.

Friends: (60)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (3 (permalink))
coolbrat
coolbrat is on a distinguished road

coolbrat
Re: Management Paradise Requires Moderators !! - June 30th, 2007

i go for bonddonraj .....

Excellence is never an accident

Friends: (0)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Melroy Lopes
melroy88 is a glorious beacon of lightmelroy88 is a glorious beacon of lightmelroy88 is a glorious beacon of lightmelroy88 is a glorious beacon of lightmelroy88 is a glorious beacon of light

melroy88
CEO/FOUNDER at Digital Marketing Step
Management Paradise Addict
Re: Management Paradise Requires Moderators !! - July 1st, 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik View Post
It wouldnt come as a surprise that Management Paradise requires more moderators now than ever.

There has been excessive spamming and to combat it we need vigilant moderators.

What's the role of a moderator !?

The moderator keeps the forum intact. He is responsible for maintaining decorum on the forum and keeping the threads organised and in the relevant section.

Its his responsibility to take care that there is no mud-slinging going on.

More than being a vigilant eye, the role of a moderator is to facilitate discussion, to motivate others to participate in the forum. To help people wherever necessary.

What Benefits do you enjoy !?

Feel good about being part of the core team of one of the path breaking forums on the web who has revolutionized education for management students

Throw around weight and BAN trouble makers :devil:

Get the moderator tag that women love ( Oh its true )

How to apply for being a moderator !?

Follow 2 steps for this :

a.) Post a reply in this thread making us aware of your desire to become a moderator

b.) Send in your resume at career_at_managementparadise_dot_com

Your name will be put in the current poll so that users can elect you as the moderator.
Hi Mpites,
I would love to be a moderator , with all respects,bondonraj has been a a active member and a great motivation to all in mp.If there is anyone amoungst us who deserves his post then it is him.Cause apart from the present moderators and kartik we take him as our senior members .Given a opportuity i would give in my best, and give my 100% in this post.But bondonraj hats off to ya.All the very best.God Bless you all.Wether a moderator or a member im 1ST a member of MP and thats what im proud off.We all should give back our love and contribution to what we get from mp.Take care-GodBless

Regards,
Melroy

Keep contributing. Help Others and Help Yourself.
Friends: (20)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (5 (permalink))
rinku_sharma
rinku_sharma is on a distinguished road

rinku_sharma

Institute: xlri

i agree with melroy , i voted for bond , but ya melroy also shall be a good moderator....

"It is an immutable law in business that words are words, explanations are explanations,
promises are promises - but only performance is reality."
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Melroy Lopes
melroy88 is a glorious beacon of lightmelroy88 is a glorious beacon of lightmelroy88 is a glorious beacon of lightmelroy88 is a glorious beacon of lightmelroy88 is a glorious beacon of light

melroy88
CEO/FOUNDER at Digital Marketing Step
Management Paradise Addict

gee.....thankx sis!!!

Keep contributing. Help Others and Help Yourself.
Friends: (20)
Old
 (7 (permalink))
born2rule
born2rule is a jewel in the roughborn2rule is a jewel in the roughborn2rule is a jewel in the roughborn2rule is a jewel in the rough

Student of PGDM at icfai
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Member

Institute: icfai
Re: Management Paradise Requires Moderators !! - July 2nd, 2007

I wish i could b a moderator for mp,,,but then a moderator should be very responsible,,so i think bonddonraj will b very responsible as he has already made lot of postings ,,also i c him responsible for mp..yes i think rahul..bond shud b moderator,,he deserves this post.
Friends: (7)
Old
 (8 (permalink))
Ramdas Jadhav
ramdas.jadhav is on a distinguished road

ramdas.jadhav
Customer Service Manger( SCM) at Merck India Ltd

Re: Management Paradise Requires Moderators !! - July 2nd, 2007

I think melroy should be moderator thats why i voted him.
Old
 (9 (permalink))
Dwipen Khwairakpam
reminicism is on a distinguished road

reminicism
Management Paradise Newbie
Question Moderator - July 7th, 2007

hi moderators,
i saw the link for call of new moderators..
count me in if you think you can count on me..
nets no prob 24*7 100MBPS

will send my resume soon

regards
dwipen
Old
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Management Paradise Requires Moderators !! - July 7th, 2007

Dwipen a.k.a reminicism added to the poll of contenders for moderators position

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Friends: (92)
Closed Thread