Management Paradise Requires Moderators !!

Who should be elected as a Moderator of MP !?

• Roshcrazy ( Roshni )

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Akash Arny ( Akash)

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • bonddonraj ( Rahul Goswami )

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Melroy88 ( Melroy )

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • reminicism ( Dwipen )

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
It wouldnt come as a surprise that Management Paradise requires more moderators now than ever.

There has been excessive spamming and to combat it we need vigilant moderators.

What's the role of a moderator !?

The moderator keeps the forum intact. He is responsible for maintaining decorum on the forum and keeping the threads organised and in the relevant section.

Its his responsibility to take care that there is no mud-slinging going on.

More than being a vigilant eye, the role of a moderator is to facilitate discussion, to motivate others to participate in the forum. To help people wherever necessary.

What Benefits do you enjoy !?

Feel good about being part of the core team of one of the path breaking forums on the web who has revolutionized education for management students :)

Throw around weight and BAN trouble makers ;) :devil:

Get the moderator tag that women love ;) ( Oh its true )

How to apply for being a moderator !?

Follow 2 steps for this :

a.) Post a reply in this thread making us aware of your desire to become a moderator

b.) Send in your resume at career_at_managementparadise_dot_com

Your name will be put in the current poll so that users can elect you as the moderator.

NO DOUBT AT ALL !!!

OFF COURSE...........bonddonraj (Rahul Goswami)

as a member also, he used to motivate all mp people, help them whenevr necessary and he also posted many motivatonal, useful, n inspirational posts in d past ..........

hats off to bonddonraj...........

melroy88

It wouldnt come as a surprise that Management Paradise requires more moderators now than ever.

There has been excessive spamming and to combat it we need vigilant moderators.

What's the role of a moderator !?

The moderator keeps the forum intact. He is responsible for maintaining decorum on the forum and keeping the threads organised and in the relevant section.

Its his responsibility to take care that there is no mud-slinging going on.

More than being a vigilant eye, the role of a moderator is to facilitate discussion, to motivate others to participate in the forum. To help people wherever necessary.

What Benefits do you enjoy !?

Feel good about being part of the core team of one of the path breaking forums on the web who has revolutionized education for management students :)

Throw around weight and BAN trouble makers ;) :devil:

Get the moderator tag that women love ;) ( Oh its true )

How to apply for being a moderator !?

Follow 2 steps for this :

a.) Post a reply in this thread making us aware of your desire to become a moderator

b.) Send in your resume at career_at_managementparadise_dot_com

Your name will be put in the current poll so that users can elect you as the moderator.

Hi Mpites,
I would love to be a moderator , with all respects,bondonraj has been a a active member and a great motivation to all in mp.If there is anyone amoungst us who deserves his post then it is him.Cause apart from the present moderators and kartik we take him as our senior members .Given a opportuity i would give in my best, and give my 100% in this post.But bondonraj hats off to ya.All the very best.God Bless you all.Wether a moderator or a member im 1ST a member of MP and thats what im proud off.We all should give back our love and contribution to what we get from mp.Take care-GodBless

Regards,
Melroy

reminicism

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

hi moderators,
i saw the link for call of new moderators..
count me in if you think you can count on me..
nets no prob 24*7 100MBPS

will send my resume soon

regards
dwipen

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Something important:

What or Who is a moderator... ?

Many people harbor this conception that a moderator is a person who basically deletes junk posts and more of a mechanical sort of job.

Let me correct this misconception. A moderator is like a pillar for this forum. He will have to interact with users, guide them, help them, sort out their queries, etc.

During all this, he (or she) is making use of their managerial skills. How to manage users, what effective strategy to use, how to interact, in case of dispute... what to do?

Aren't all these skills of a manager? So basically, those who think that this is some sort of burden or responsibility, or a junk job, let me warn u, that this is an opportunity to do something, to groom your managerial skills, to polish your interaction with others and basically do something different.

It helps to improve your decision making powers.

It gives u a sense of pride and responsibility.

And if this was not sufficient.... MP prides upon being the most popular forum, for all the BMS students in Mumbai... So being the moderator for such a forum, is like a prize catch.

What's more, u could show off on ur friends, or impress ur gf with ur newly found position ;)

But most importantly, being the moderator would give u the necessary skill set to be an able and effective manager.

If u think that you're ready to become a good manager and show your dedication towards MP and learn and achieve these distinct qualities, mail us ur resume at:

[email protected]
or

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Thanks yaar kartik tere jaisa dost subko mile , i m glad that u included my name for the moderators list. Thanks everyone, even this is a big thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.