Celebrate an Environmentally Safe Diwali

Nirmal_3913

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Dear friends,

"Say 'No' to Fire crackers and 'Yes' to life!"

Diwali - the festival of light, is round the corner and we all are busy shopping for clothes, sweets, candles and other puja materials at afeverish pace. But majority of these shopping lists also include crackers.

Though more and more people are becoming aware about the hazards of firecrackers, there are lot of people who are still ignorant about the dangerous effects of thesecrackers. :scared::scared::scared:

Let’s try and analyze the ill-effects of fire crackers on our health and environment today through the Presentation attached here.;)

Njoy..& HAPPY DIWALI.

Attachments

• DEEPAVALI- 2009.ppt
    2.4 MB · Views: 17

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Wishing All MP Members and their families a very happy diwali and a prosperous new year.

DiwaliLight.jpg

May the festival of lights bring in wealth and happiness in every home !

Enjoy a safe diwali !

vijaykv18

hellooooo
there is nothing wrong in firing crackers......only sutli bomb should be avoided.

People fire cracker in marriage ..new year..on winning cricket match....on winning elections........

u people dont have any problem in that., but when it comes to diwali u talk abt environment . pollution..etc.

what stupid

Nirmal_3913

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hellooooo
there is nothing wrong in firing crackers......only sutli bomb should be avoided.

People fire cracker in marriage ..new year..on winning cricket match....on winning elections........

u people dont have any problem in that., but when it comes to diwali u talk abt environment . pollution..etc.

what stupid

dude, Thanks for your view, but this is where India Lacks,

I have an answer for u, Its not that we don't have problem, when people fire the crackers in elections, marriage & etc., we have a problem in that, but the thing here is that all the 100 million people doesn't celebrate the election & marriage of a single person..!!! so there is no need of awareness..!!

Lets take your example,
Do you fire the crackers in the marriage of your neighbour's marriage?,
Do you fire the crackers when BJP or any party wins the elections?
I guess the ans is no....so why there is a need of awareness at that time?

And Even, Diwali is a festival of light ..I agree but do you think that firing cracker is the only solution of light?

Ya when you talk about new year..your point is to be noted, but the rush u will find in New year in fire cracker's shop is very less than diwali time.

No matter, thanks for your opinion

virendra chavda

dear nirmal,

i appreaciate your thought of not bursting the crackers but i feel that its the way of life way of expressing our happaniess & joy and its the part of whole festive and instead i suggest precaution should taken while craking fire elder shld be present, less noise fire cracker sld b used etc.

remember i dont burst crarcker neither favouring it but we should acept it as part of our festival

regards,

viren

Ihvos798

Good advice I hope people will hear it. Its really sad to hear when people are acting before thinking what are the results of their actions