MP CROSSES 1.5 LAC MEMBERS

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
logo.gif

OVER 1.5lac MEMBERS.. HERE WE COME!​

:D
Yes you heard that right...

Friends, we've come a long way... A journey of a thousand miles which began with a single step in 2004 has now spread like wild fire. Over the years covering almost every aspect of management education, leaving no stone unturned.. MP became an integral part of your life.

We are honoured to thank YOU for this remarkable achievement and its a moment of expression of your love to MP.

From one simple project or file download to various advises, from various articles to different debates, So many sections so much of help, What a journey it has been and how fortunate we have been to be part of your life along the way.

Over a million page views, half a million unique visitors every month and 1.5lakh members , it wouldn't have been possible without YOU, your backing, YOUR support and constant belief in the what we dreamt of as the next big thing... but we couldn't have imagined this day without our wonderful audiences . We deeply appreciate your support. Thank you for all your love:SugarwareZ-217:

And we promise to be a leopard which never changes its stripes, so would like to assure you that the goal of MP is to become as wonderful as you think it is and cover many more milestones.

Three Cheers to everyone who helped in the Journey of MP...:flame:

Share the passion, the joy and excitement you cherished the most .. and make sure you hit a reply on THIS THREAD..:bounce:

Last edited:

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Congratulation Kalpana and Kartik and whole management paradise team for this great and historic achievement.
Our next goal should be to become a biggest management website of ASIA.
and i am 110% sure with our team efforts we will achieve that milestone very soon.
:SugarwareZ-220:
:SugarwareZ-093:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Yet another milestone and we're growing rapidly due to the constant support and love of our community members.

An interesting fact is that it took us over 4 years to build the first 1 lakh members and the next 50 thousand members got added over a period of little over 6 months :)

Keep Showering your love and support .. Help Others and Help Yourself.

Spread the word :D

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Wow the last 50k members grew much faster than anticipated:horn:

It's fabulous to see the members keeping the spirits up, by "helping others and sharing knowledge across the board".

I Wish the exponential growth keeps its pace and we hit among the top educational website in the sub-continent.

Mods nd Key members i hope you getting kartik to give a huge treat.

All members thanks for the contribution to keep this baby growing...!!

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Wow the last 50k members grew much faster than anticipated:horn:

It's fabulous to see the members keeping the spirits up, by "helping others and sharing knowledge across the board".

I Wish the exponential growth keeps its pace and we hit among the top educational website in the sub-continent.

Mods nd Key members i hope you getting kartik to give a huge treat.

All members thanks for the contribution to keep this baby growing...!!

Hi Bhavin,

Good to see the MP Veteran (Corner stone of MP ):smile:

Congrats for this achievement!!

theres no treat :hurt:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Sure shot treat when we cross 200k members .. doesnt seem too far :)

Right guys ?

ankitgokani

MP Guru
Yipeeee...
Its awesome ppl i am part of mp frm last 4 years and i have seen mp having so many ppl gain so must knowledge. The prime example being myself . Its often misunderstood by ppl as projects hub but now mp is coming out of it and ppl are understanding its an ocean of knowledge where more u share more bigger it wud be.

So ppl continue ur support 2wds it like dis and kartik u really rock with ur idea of inventing or may I say starting dis venture. kudos to u and 2 whole Mp team

ankit_chan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Congrats to all...
Specially to our Founder Kartik, our Mods & most importantly our Members...
It is because of there support we have become such a huge mammoth...

MP was started on 24th Nov 2004 as a small Forum.... but today it was crossed a milestone of having 1.5 Lacs members on board...

1.5 lakhs times in less then 5 yrs... it makes absolute growth of 30K times a yr... I wished if this growth was seen in my investments.. :clap2:

:SugarwareZ-190: Hats off to the entire MP team... :SugarwareZ-190:
I just wish :SugarwareZ-287: and achieve a new milestone every month...

Best Wishes from the entire Crown Group - Mumbai * Pune * Bangalore

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Congratulations to the MP team...

We need a grand party (I haven't attended any event / party by MP till date)...

Definately... 151k is not round figure though.. lets have a grand one when we cross 200k .. what say pratik ;)

abhishreshtha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Congratttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssss...................
to all the team mem of MP :SugarwareZ-223:

thnksssssssssssssssssss
MP!!!!!!!!!!!!

:SugarwareZ-287:

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Now this is what makes me feel good. 1.5L members and last 50k in just less than 6 months.... amazing..this shows how much value MP is adding in every management student's life... developing the future managers at no cost -- i remember the concept we studied Kartik during our BMS (Kaizan) ... good going bro..

Remember the days we went places to market MP.com for its USP... today the members are our USP and they are the one taking MP to climb the stair of success.

My heartily congratulations to all MPite Team and Members to reach yet another milestone.

MP Rocks !!!