Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform General > Announcements !!

Free CDs for BMS ites....

Discuss Free CDs for BMS ites.... within the Announcements !! forums, part of the General category; Hi, Vidya Salunke- MJ's ICL College of ARTS, COMMERCE AND SCIENCE, Vashi. Advertisements...

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Re: Free CDs for BMS ites....
Old
Vidya Salunke
Vidya Salunke is an unknown quantity at this point

Vidya Salunke
Student of B.Com at ICL, Vashi
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Institute: ICL, Vashi
Re: Free CDs for BMS ites.... - November 28th, 2010

Hi,

Vidya Salunke- MJ's ICL College of ARTS, COMMERCE AND SCIENCE, Vashi.

[email address]
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Old
Jimit Shah
JJJimit is an unknown quantity at this point

JJJimit
Student of BMS at Mithibai college
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Institute: Mithibai college
Re: Free CDs for BMS ites.... - November 28th, 2010

hello sir my name is JIMIT SHAH
studying BMS course from MITHIBAI BMS COLLEGE
Old
Suhail Shah
suhail shah is an unknown quantity at this point

suhail shah
Student of BMS at vali jr college
Bombay, Maharashtra

Institute: vali jr college
Re: Free CDs for BMS ites.... - July 5th, 2011

hi this is suhail from valia college andheri.im a TyBms student plz forward me the Cd...thank [email protected]
Old
Suhail Shah
suhail shah is an unknown quantity at this point

suhail shah
Student of BMS at vali jr college
Bombay, Maharashtra

Institute: vali jr college

my friends are also interested in it........suhail shah valia college,andheri west
Old
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

contact [email address] .. she might have some left or she will contact you when she comes out with new ones.

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
Old
Rishab Sharma
rishkool is an unknown quantity at this point

rishkool
Student of BMS at SM Shetty College of Science,Commerce & Management Studies, Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: Free CDs for BMS ites.... - July 10th, 2011

Rishab Sharma
SM Shetty College of Science,Commerce & Management Studies, Hiranandani, Powai, Mumbai-73
Old
Froilen Thomas
froilen is an unknown quantity at this point

froilen
Student of BMS at MUMBAI UNIVERSITY
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: Free CDs for BMS ites.... - September 2nd, 2011

hiii i m froilen thomas was studying in fybms in n.k college but had to take medical break of 4 years and since u r giving these bms cds i would request to give me one of tht bms cds as next year i will b re starting my bms studies . so kindly give me tht cd it would be handy and useful to me . since i dont hav any college name behind as i m on medical break so i would pay for tht cd if u would hand over to me . thanking you... and i had earlier too requested abt the cd but the person concern said its going to be next year so kindly hand over a cd of bms if its availaible. thank you ......
Old
Parvathy A
parv is a jewel in the roughparv is a jewel in the roughparv is a jewel in the rough

parv
Student of BMS
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Newbie
Re: Free CDs for BMS ites.... - September 4th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by froilen View Post
hiii i m froilen thomas was studying in fybms in n.k college but had to take medical break of 4 years and since u r giving these bms cds i would request to give me one of tht bms cds as next year i will b re starting my bms studies . so kindly give me tht cd it would be handy and useful to me . since i dont hav any college name behind as i m on medical break so i would pay for tht cd if u would hand over to me . thanking you... and i had earlier too requested abt the cd but the person concern said its going to be next year so kindly hand over a cd of bms if its availaible. thank you ......
We do have BMS CDs of last years but it is not according to the revised syllabus.

We would be launching the new CDs in the next year and would make it a point to provide you the CDs.

Well, for the time being you can daily visit our website www.BMS.co.in which would keep you updated with all the BMS happenings in Mumbai as well as you can feel the change which has happened to the BMS course.
Friends: (2)