MP's DAY OUT !! First GET TOGETHER !!

MP's Day out !! GET TOGETHER AT !?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
MP"s DAY OUT is planned on 25th MAY 2007.

Everyone's invited. Get your friends, get your enemies, get your bf/gf, get your ex gf and get the new bf of your ex gf :pound:

Just kidding, well you get the idea.. everyone's invited to have some dhamaal this summer.

Professionals invited too.. miss the good ol colg days ? This is the time to relive them.. :D

We have zero'd on 2 locations.

One is Essel world mein rahunga mai..ghar nai jaunga mai..

Second is a DJ party some place in suburb.

Kharcha pani is estimated at 300 rs per person.

Dhamaal masti naach gaana and hungama. This is one day you are expected to go crazy and have fun.

Kidhar jaana hai ? esselworld ? DJ party ?

Whats your take !? :SugarwareZ-299:

HEY FRIENDS..

Finally the dates have been Finalised for the MP MEET- GET TOGETHER BASH..

3rd June, 2007 - Sunday has been finalised

Further details with regards to Place, Timing & Expenses will be updates within a span of 2-3 dayz.

Any Query/Information realted 2 MP meet :
Contact
Vishal.B - 9870055711
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

roshcrazy

MP Guru
hey i wud def. opt for a dj party......i luv dancing..esselworld is also a good option..but dj party sahi hai ekdumm.....!!!!!!!!
hope maj. opt for dj...!!!

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
arey yaar.........garuav nahe hoga.....tophir kya maja......dont worry gaurav.....i will mail u pics of gettoghter......n will eat on ur behalf.....

me vote for DJ PARTY..........essel world mei sablog alag hojayenge........

waise drnks bhi hoga na party mein........chahiye toh contri bada........drnks bhi rakh......

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Everything can be changed.. this is just a pilot to get some feedback from you guys..

After getting the feedback of how many people are comming or can come or want to but cannot come because of whatsoever reason.. we will fix a date and time and venue...

Just keep pouring your replies as to what you would prefer and why !!

ross18

MP Guru
hey guys...

its a great idea to meet up all the frnds...

i would personally like to go to Esselworld as spend the whole day with all you guys...

but thn as most of you guys are voting for the DJ Party...

let there be the DJ Party...

but thn Kartik plz change the date yaar...it is not feasible for me too...

waiting to meet all u guys...

take care...

Last edited:

milind20

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
this is gr88... i missed a lot of action here on mp.com... damn my internet connection... newayzz... i would love a DJ party... lets rockk... !!!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
If the date is not feasible, please suggest a date tooo :D

And oh ya, most of us do not know each other personally, So people who are watching this thread but are hesitant, feel free to join in. At the end of the day everyone is only human :)

Last edited:

bonddonraj

MP Guru
:SugarwareZ-299: :SugarwareZ-201: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:SugarwareZ-159:

MAE bHI JAAUUUUNGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:SugarwareZ-179:

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ale le lelee bond bacha kayko rota hai........mut ro.....khane ka pics nikalke teko dedenge.....aur tu apne kuch pics forward karde....we will edit pics n put u party pics......

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
thts gr888888888888888888888

but practically i vote for essel world....

as in Dj my view is many gals wouldnt turn up and in essel world v can spend lots of time thts whole day together

so thts just my view...

bye
tc

ruvi_143

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..............

i prefer esselworld coz it cud be interactive whereas tje djparty wud limit ourselves to dance n drinks.........n less of interaction coz of too much of noise....

27th is preferential coz its a holi day................yo

come on...........kartik.....lage raho........ ;)

jiska besabrise intezar tha wo din aa hi gaya............ :D

i wud love to meet u all guyz..............

and ha....my vote obviously goes to "dj party" where i can make fun of our get together program....dance, eat n fun...........

i will enjoy........... :roll:

and my suggestion is some games, management-related gyan from kartik.........so not only dance n music....aftr dj party, we can conduct games for fun n for more enthusiams among mp friends..........ok.....???

saquib

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hmm....actually both r fantastic ideas....but i feel DJ party wud be better....its a phattang option & every1 can have dhamaal.....what say ???

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hmm....actually both r fantastic ideas....but i feel DJ party wud be better....its a phattang option & every1 can have dhamaal.....what say ???

Well the vote is closing on 21st so keep on voting for your darling destination (Esselworld or DJ Party). Currently DJ party seems the favourite.!! :big_grin: As for the dates there was this 1 post hesitant on it but dont don't worry once the venue is finalised we can work out the dates on wherein majority have convenience..!!

Last edited:

kevinshahBMS

Yes kartik the dj party will doo.....But one problem don't u feel the rice is high.
I mean can you give us a discount if some of my college freinds with their gals come to the party. Just think over it guyzzz