1000 TYBcom(vocational) students in trouble

Who's Fault it is ??????

• Total voters

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
1000 tybcom(vocational) students in trouble

Over 492 Bcom in banking n insurance and 409 bcom in accounts n finance may lose a year thanks to their results being announced late.

Since their exams are scheduled late in the middle of may, a good two months after regular Bcom exams , their results, too , will be out only by the end of june, one month after the results of the other Bcom students.

This means they will miss out on admissions to the Mcom Course as well as the LLB course , both of which take place in early June immediately after the results are declared for degree college examinations.

Indu Shahani [HR college Principal ] Suggested they ask the university for a provisional certificate based on their predicted grades. Such predications grades could be on the basis of a students performance throughout the year

Also agreed by Parimala Rao [Goverment Law College ].

Nilima Chandiramani [KC Law College Principal] who encountered the same problem last year , said she had found a solution.By ensuring few seats reserved for Bcom , Bms , Bmm students as there results are declared late.

Another official from the University said Tybcom(vocational) students wanted the examinations held late as the portion had not been completed.

priyanka1987

ohhh man this is not fair...... university should take some actions related to thi... its not students fault but y students are in trouble....... This is really NOT FAIR!!!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Man, mujhe eek chance do.. let me take over the university.. sab problems solve kar dunga :)

Is there any election shelection for getting in the workin committe of uni !?

melroy88

:SugarwareZ-299: Thats so bad ya...Bcoz of the stupid university so many students have to suffer...well the university got themselves into it,now they better figure out a way to solve da prob

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
this is such a shame on the face on Indian Educational System....No wonder people want to go abroad and study!!!! So much of mis-management!!!! I really agree Kartik you take over.....But I dnt think there are any elections as such......kuch aur hi jhol hoyega re!!!!

hawk31981

There is a supreme court ruling that the 12th std results should be out before the begining of the next accadamic year infact they have set a date which if i remember correctly is 12 June If someone can check whether there is a similar ruling for the university results it would go a long way and once the students know this the preasure will be on the university to produce the results ASAP

twinstar369

Absolutely its University fault. if university charges high fees 4 (B & I) They should prefer these students first. Other problem of vasai st. Joseph's college they didn't accept application forms of (B & I) students b'coz submission date was b4 5th sem exam & college was unable to submit application forms. university should should put convenient procedures for this course.