• MP Rocks

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Dear Freinds,

Come round dear Mpites we have a great news to share with you :bump2: Our ManagementPardise is featured in 'The Franchising World Magazine'-promoted by Franchise India Holdings Limited is Asia’s largest integrated franchise solution company since 1999...
:
scan0003taz.jpg
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5054/scan0003taz.jpg

What started as a drive of making a difference to the student's life which motived Kartik Raichura to make MP.... today stands as a testimony to the fact that...Impossible is the word in the fool's dictionary.
Kudos to Kartik for taking this Entrepreneurial Venture to great heights:SugarwareZ-224:. It was a long voyage to get till here...which would not have been possible without our members support...

1,35000 members.....you are the blocks of this great creation... who have praised us, honoured us and loved us each day, its your love for ManagementParadise...that keeps us on our toes....and we promise to keep you serving forever to the best of our abilty...

We wish you to rejoice the success of your very own ManagementParadise, so write us about your experiences at ManagementParadise and in future
where you wish it to see it in the education sector..:bounce:

“Do not fear risk. All exploration, all growth is calculated. Without challenge people cannot reach their higher selves. Only if we are willing to walk over the edge can we become winners.”

Kalpana Heliya,
MP Team

Last edited:

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hurrayyy :D :D

I am really elated, estatic.....my God i am running short of words. Its really amazing that MP is achieving milestones one after another and the credit goes to the founder of MP Mr. Kartik Raichura whose relentless & fanatic efforts have paid off & also to those people who played some or the other role in making MP such a hit.

I am eagerly waiting to see MP the No.1 site and on the mouths of each & every management student all over the globe.

My best wishes to MP, RK and the entire team!!
All the best!!

Warm Regards,

Rohan Kachalia.

I am also happy to see MP is featured 'The Franchising World Magazine'-promoted by Franchise India Holdings Limited.......
I am taking this opportunity to thank all members, moderators, supporters and one n only RK.... without efforts from all MP members, this might not be possible.
I am hoping here that MP will reach gr8r heights in the future and touch the mountain.
Hoping to see MP at no. 1 in management arena in the coming years.

CONGRATULATIONS !!! :SugarwareZ-185:

parag426

i am non the less elated on seeing such a news...wel kudos to kartik...he has done a great job...i am jus looking forward to a chance if i can get to work with him. :)

amitsinghabs

:SugarwareZ-099:
Its really a news to celebrate and be happy but it deserved what it is being awarded with and i feel it should be done much earlier but nevertheless great news.:SugarwareZ-195:

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Amazing....This makes us so much more dedicated and motivated to taken MP to further heights. Truely happy to see where MP is Reaching. Congratutatyion to entire Team of Future Leaders of MP. :)

melroy88

Hey congo , kartik and to one and all, .......sorry for the late reply , im down with flu......So !!! Wheres the partyyyyy ?

vcg45

Though this is an irony that this would be my first post, but I guess i have been associated with MP as a member right from beginning. So i have seen this venture rising from the scratches. And to tell you the fact, this is one of the success story that i narrated during last year of my engineering life to many of my juniors as a motivation.

And about Karthik, it was always nice to have him in my friend list on Yahoo Messenger. Though intially we use to interact on chat, but with time both of us became too busy. I remember the days when he use to moderate the G.D's himself, i guess in 2005. Such a humble person with high intelligence and ultimate thinking process. Hope he scales newer height, and hope MP keeps on rocking the way it has done it before !! :)

priyankappd

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I'm really very happy to know abt this. :valk:
It's gr8 to be a part of such site.
MP is gr8 site that helps u to make your self acquainted with knowledge.
If spend at least 1/2 an hour on MP
u'll find urself in a pool of knowledge :SugarwareZ-273:
as it is truly said.....
Knowledge Spreads When It Is Shared...............
&
Hard Efforts Never Go In VAIN....................

Kudos to you.........
Kartik
:SugarwareZ-220:

rush

well congratulation kartik............ i can just say that it was the result of the hard work and the efforts taken by you for creating such an helpful site for all the management students. i will be thankful to you if anytime i can be a part of the activity carried out by you along with the mp gurus.........keep ur spirit goin and yes MP ROCKS!!!