TY BMS exams postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.
BMS sem6 exams postponed

i heard rumor that bms sem6 exams r postponed to either 7th may or 14th may..is it true????

plzzz sm1 clarify it!!!

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: BMS sem6 exams postponed

where didi u hear it from?? I dunno if its true....but I hope its true!!! :p

hey plzz sum1 clarify!!!!

faizanbms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

even i heard it in ma colge frm 1 of ma peon..but dunno wethr its true or not lets pray 2 god ...dat its poponded.....

faizanbms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

even i heard it in ma colge frm 1 of ma peon..but dunno wethr its true or not lets pray 2 god ...dat its poponded.....:SugarwareZ-191:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member

Please do NOT believe in rumours.

99.99 % chances are that these are just rumours.

And I dont think you should risk you exam preparations for that 00.01 % .

Keep in mind that this is your SEM 6 exams and Marks do make a lot of difference.

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

Karik u r a pessimist!!! But I know U wt u r saying is correct....

Will keep that in mind!!!!

ushma87star

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello everybody
Now we have more time to prepare for our TY BMS exams... TY BMS exams postponed to 7th May!!! Enjoy n study harder!!!

apurvabms_4035

sum 1 pls take a stand and give d confirm news (not rumours) abt d exam. i hav checked d mumbai university website it still says d exam is on 23/04/07...

coolbuddy872

the coordinator of upg college confirms dat the exams have bbeeen postponded...but still there has been no information in ohter colleges....

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
The air will be cleared only when the other college co-ordinators confirm the same.

Let me make a few phone calls and give you an update on the same by tonight :)

coolbuddy872

plzzz do this and give us a clear picture as to wat are the exct dates for da examss....coz there are very few dates left.....

ankit_chan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Previously also such kind of rumors were there..

But ultimately it was fixed that from 23rd april it will be for all the freshers and from 7th may it will be for all the KT people..

Now again this rumors are there ??

Please confirm and tell us..

vengabeats

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Guys still no confirmation received, so its better to not believe on rumours and CONCENTRATE ON STUDIES

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
why r u ppl exagerrating it..so much...notice will come 2 each colg...unneccessary spreadin unconfirmd news..

Status
Not open for further replies.