kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Dear Friends,

ManagementParadise has been accepted by google as a part of their beta testing and you can now have your very own [email protected] .

Now, the good part is that you are not only entitled to your very own management paradise email id, but it also comes with a 2gb storage and functions exactly like GMAIL.

If you are excited, wait till you hear this, you can also talk with your friends using gtalk with [email protected] id.

Now, isnt that something ??

You need to have atleast 100 posts on MP forums to have your very own mp email id.

If you are think you qualify for the id, do post a quick reply here with :

1.) Your current email id (where the password of your mp id will be emailed)
2.) [email protected]

chandru

the news that there is a tie up with google for a mail id is good to hear.. such things can be appreciated when done..

ankit_chan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
How will I come to know whether my Email id has been started or not??

Please check wyhether my email id is started or not and also please send me the password...

kaliadanger16

thanks a lot kartik we all needed dat nd wid 2gb storaghe space it makes it even better. so thanks all the more
so wen r we gonna get to sign it up or get qualified for using this id????

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
How will I come to know whether my Email id has been started or not??

Please check wyhether my email id is started or not and also please send me the password...

Your email details were sent you way back. Please check inbox.

thanks a lot kartik we all needed dat nd wid 2gb storaghe space it makes it even better. so thanks all the more
so wen r we gonna get to sign it up or get qualified for using this id????

You will need above 100 posts to qualify for the id.

hana17

ok gud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!