need cost sheet of parle biscuits(parleG)

apokalypse

my project is on process costing !!!!!!!!!
so i need cost sheet to be shown on it ... i found on net bt dere was no such info available .....
so plzzz help me with it even a rough or estimated cost sheet would go
jus help me out reps will b added later

yogin

MP Guru
i think frnd tht u must personally visit parleg co. for this
bcause they can only give u idea or the rough structure of the cost sheet.......tc :)

yogin

MP Guru
n i have sumthing for this topic but not xactly the cost sheet
but i have the distribution as called as inverted pyramid in rural areas.....tc :)

Attachments

• The_Inverted_Pyramid_Yogin.pdf
    158.4 KB · Views: 147

tanmay_2002

Parle-G is a one of the famous business groups of India. It has a large quantity of food products.
Parle-G products are very familiar to Indian kids. No Indian grown without feed of Parle-G product. It is fact.

A long time ago, when the British ruled India, a small factory was set up in the suburbs of of Mumbai city, to manufacture sweets and toffees. The year was 1929 and the market was dominated by famous international brands that were imported freely. Despite the odds and unequal competition, this company called Parle Products, survived and succeeded, by adhering to high quality and improvising from time to time.

A decade later, in 1939, Parle Products began manufacturing biscuits, in addition to sweets and toffees. Having already established a reputation for quality, the Parle brand name grew in strength with this diversification. Parle Glucose and Parle Monaco were the first brands of biscuits to be introduced, which later went on to become leading names for great taste and quality.

tanmay_2002

arle Agro also produces various legendary sweet and toffee brands:

* Melody toffee
* Mango Bite, mango flavored candy
* Kaccha Mango Bite, ripe mango flavored candy
* Poppins, fruit flavored candies
* Kismi Bar, elaichi chocolate toffee
* Kismi Gold
* Orange Candy
* Lite (Sugar Free Bonbons)
* XHale

Well, they have already given plethora of information on the cost sheet of Parle. I would like to emphasis and enlighten you the really strength of Parle biscuits.The advertising strategy of parle is just impeccable and usually target kids and their ad which is based on kid as the jingle which starts with Rocco mat, tocco mat. They have a good command on their advertising and because of that they are ruling the market and dominating it.

Last edited: