Ratio Analysis-automobile sector

Maverickinsky

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Ratio analysis is a fundamental means of examining the health of a company by studying the relationships of key financial variables. Many analysts believe ratio analysis is the most important aspect of the analysis process.

hope its of some use guys

Last edited by a moderator:

triplem

Hey
cannot view attachment or ur project, i am also doing project
We have to analyze balance sheet, ratios of Tata Motors, it seem like ur project can give us some insight.

Thank You

ankitgokani

MP Guru
well mate its simple
2 wheeler market in india
profile of consumers using it
den concentrate on bikes its profile
top 3 companies and segmentation of bikes
and den compare top 3 models of same cc and show swot of it

chikki2u

yea plz mail it or re attach it...i m doing ratio analysis in an automobile sector so i need it urgently...gone crazy with it

Ratio analysis is a fundamental means of examining the health of a company by studying the relationships of key financial variables. Many analysts believe ratio analysis is the most important aspect of the analysis process.

hope its of some use guys

Hey friend, thanks but i think your file is missing or it has been deleted so please try to upload it again. Well, as we know that ratio analysis is a form of Financial Statement Analysis which is utilized to acquire a simple sign of a firm's financial overall performance in several key areas. For more detailed information, please download my presentation.

Attachments

• RATIO ANALYSIS.pdf
    116.9 KB · Views: 0