need an answer...

fia26fia

hi.... i wanna ask, anyone have an e-book of accounting theory by Godfrey? where can i download full of international journal for free, really need it for my final assignment. and which is the data easier to get between the topics transfer pricing, performance evaluation of human resources, or revaluation assets?

every answer would be important, and thank you very much.

bhautik.kawa

hi.... i wanna ask, anyone have an e-book of accounting theory by Godfrey? where can i download full of international journal for free, really need it for my final assignment. and which is the data easier to get between the topics transfer pricing, performance evaluation of human resources, or revaluation assets?

Hi Friend,

I like to share with you Accounting Theory and Accounting Theory 7th Edition - Godfrey. I hope it may help you..

Kindly see Attach below..

Attachments

• Accounting Theory.ppt
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • Accounting Theory 7th Edition - Godfrey.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 6

Hey friend, as you asked for the accounting theory by Godfrey so i did some searches and finally got a eBook for you. I am going to share it with you and would like you to download and check it.

Attachments

• accounting theory by Godfrey.pdf
    535 KB · Views: 0