Gaurav Mittal
rashaideh said:
Hi every one
I found that this site is very very usefull

iam seeking for this book

Public speaking for dummies
hey buddy,
Welcome to MP.com
Do let us know more about u... what do u do? For the ebooks section, please check this

Regards,
Gaurav

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
iam seeking for this book

Public speaking for dummies

You dont need a book to learn public speaking...

Make presentations in colg... n after a couplea sessions you wil get the confidence yourself

If not presentations.. give half hr a day.. speak on ne topic lookin at urself in mirror..

I used to prepare for my presentation nt in my house .. but in colg washroom... that too half hr before d presentation...

To start your presenation with humour.. a smiling face and maintaining the flow is the essense of public speaking.

bluesnsar

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Interesting topic friends but again it really depends even some times Phd Professors get nervous ..lol...anyway I was once told that if you get nervous than just try and look at the head means no often eye contacts and secondly, If you think you are loosing it than try and be brief otherwise you will end up confusing others.

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi there!
hey gud thing to start!!!
@ kartik:thnx fr telling us ur secret of ur sucess, i mean hw u got that "confidence"build up in u!!!!that will surely help us...
@rashaideh:dost i feel that u shud nt wrry at all abt speaking part, i have facts to show that indians are considered to be gr888 speaker & bad listeners!!infact they can speak on anything & everything!!!

MINE IS A BIT GENERALISED PHILOSOPHY!!!

fr gaining confidence simply keep on writting bits on diff threads!as soon as u get enough knowledge to speak on any issue ...be it a presentation...u becauz of ur indo(INDIAN) genes will nt be able to control urself from speaking!!!

above all u urself have to be ur worst critic,i mean always ask urself what can be the worse that can happen?i mean whn u will knw wat worse can be, whatever will come has to be better than that!!!
"IGNORANCE IS A BLISS, BUT TO REMAIN IGNORED IS A SIN!!!!"
hope it will wrk fr u!
IF U R LOOKING FOR ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR, PLSS MENTION....
take care
anu:bigsmile: