Problems with downloading

bluesnsar

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Dear guyzz this is such an amazing website however i found some relevant papers which i wanted to download but when ever i tried downloading then it kept saying i am not allowed. I just got registered with this website yesterday and plzz guide me i am new to this.

Any suggestions will be helpful to me...Best regards, Raz

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
bluesnsar said:
Dear guyzz this is such an amazing website however i found some relevant papers which i wanted to download but when ever i tried downloading then it kept saying i am not allowed. I just got registered with this website yesterday and plzz guide me i am new to this.

Any suggestions will be helpful to me...Best regards, Raz

Hey der...!!

We jst have a restricted access in IIM PROJECTS SUB FORUM wherein u need minimum 100 posts to access other than that u can access any info in the mp knwledge bank.!! You just need to login and u would be able to access anything and everything..!!

bluesnsar

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Thanks guyzz for your helpful comments well i think now i need to work on making my 100 posts.I was trying to access IIM sub forms i think thats the reason why i couldnt download the recent developments in Macro file . Also do you guyzz know where i can get more information for Macro economics particularly any reports or submissions on India and china..One again thnx guyzz

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
bluesnsar said:
Thanks guyzz for your helpful comments well i think now i need to work on making my 100 posts.I was trying to access IIM sub forms i think thats the reason why i couldnt download the recent developments in Macro file . Also do you guyzz know where i can get more information for Macro economics particularly any reports or submissions on India and china..One again thnx guyzz

Hey Nisar,

U can surely have a glance through this link for different projects in economics..!!

More links would be putting up later today

vengabeats

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
bluesnsar said:

Hey Budd, here is the link where u can find Macroeconomic book
http://www.managementparadise.com/f...forums/t2099-books-related-to-management.html

s_m2024

I want 2 upload a ppt with a video attached it opens in windows media player.i tried doing but unsuccessful.
Plz any 1 tel me wat 2 do.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
s_m2024 said:
I want 2 upload a ppt with a video attached it opens in windows media player.i tried doing but unsuccessful.
Plz any 1 tel me wat 2 do.
i guess the size of the file must be more than what MP supports for a ppt file. goto anyother file hosting server like rapidshare or uploading.com and upload it there. They would give u a download link.... post it here.

s_m2024

im still facing probs.i went to uploading.com d file gets download til 50% n den no idea wat happens d downlodng stops.plz guide me

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
im still facing probs.i went to uploading.com d file gets download til 50% n den no idea wat happens d downlodng stops.plz guide me

Problem is in your net connection.

Try to upload on our server. If you cannot then tell us what error it shows , if you dont know what error it is showing, then try to upload on rapidshare.com , megaupload.com , uploading.com etc etc .. there are many such services.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
s_m2024 said:
Otherwise, contact me through PM and i will give u my email address. Send me the file and i will upload it for u.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
s_m2024 said:
thanks guys.now im uploadng on megaupload.com.lesc if it happens.its 121.68 mb.any help ill let u knw all
try to split it into 3 parts by winrar and use rapidshare. Megaupload doesnt give too many Indian slots and all of them are mostly busy.