is sonia gandhi a diva OR a clever lady???

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi there!
starting off a new debate"IS SONIA GANDHI A DIVA OR A CLEVER LADY??
easy to say:
left the pm's chair whn it was in her hand!!
left the mp's seat also whn asked abt office of profit....

BUT IS SHE REALLY SUCH GOOD OR JUST TRYING TO BE, TO ENSURE CONGRESS SUCESS IN FORTHCOMING ELECTION??

didn't she know that if she wud have become the pm , many wud have opposed in a UPA coalition itself, so it was safer bet to base the gun on manmohan singh's shoulder??also it will increase her image & the qs of her foreign origin also that of nt taking the indian citizenship for years will be buried down forever??
leaving a seat in rai bareilli would ensure a sureshot victory in upcoming election,help her strengthen her image in congress further!
gvn the fact that it cud have been done without the "tyag &balidan" that she did..also the money wasted in holding the election again!
C'MON guys wat u say???
take care
anu:SugarwareZ-191:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Good thinking anu!

Well, i would say that she is a diva... but coming from hell... :aj1:

The main thing is that congress is still in her hands and she can manipulate it as she like. MMS is the cleanest card in her hand, having gr8 reputation and never having a single stain of corruption and hence, putting him fwd, instead of her will lead to her jai-jaikar.... Simple strategy!

Besides, it will also highlight her tyaag and accumulate accolades for her.

Even the Rai bareilly episode was on the same lines, showing to the people, how right she is, by covering her mistakes.

What hypocrisy!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Bah .. Dont get me started on sonia gandhi.. Just highlightin key points

1.) Not of Indian origin
2.) We know what happened during Indira Gandhi rule
3.) Gandhi family history
4.) Desh ka satyanas .. Fighting for all the wrong reasons
5.) Paving way for her kids to rule India
6.) Is accussed of her involvement in the iraq case

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi kartik!
mast pts...but she is really has to do anything with iraq????
i mean if am nt mistaken u r talking abt "oil fr food scam"but in tht also nobody has raised fingers towrds her...plss clarify!!!
yaar otherwise dn't overload her with bag of sins!she is already the critics baby !!

arre yaar i thought india mei koi to aaisa hooga jo usse diva samjheigaa, uptil now i can see only mud slinging on her!plss sonia fans & supporters, come out!!!
take care
anu:SugarwareZ-191:

ch21599

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ummm.... 1 billion people and we dont have an indigenous leader .. i am all for globalization but importing a leader from Italy is too much.... could an Indian leader get elected as the Italian PM ? if yes , then i am happy to vote for Sonia Gandhi.....

aspire

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
The US , which is known as the country of immigrants doesnt allow any direct immigrant to take the top job of the president ... so why the hue and cry over sonia gandhi ..

regards
shailesh

ch21599

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
remember what happened in Fiji after a person of indian origin became the prime minister there..

amardeep.rishi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well i would rate sonia as a clever lady...how she handled the things....the way she spurn PM chair. There must b a lots of calculations behind this step....but for the future of her party it was a gigantic step.
People talk abt foriegn origin of sonia..in that way v should'nt b proud of Mother teresa as she was not an indian by birth...why giving such a hype to Kalpana Chawala as she was an American by that time..in reports it was always mentioned as she was an american...i think v should'nt accept someone as an indian just on the basis of birth caste culture of creed.or on the basis of our thinking..it's the deed what makes someone as proud nationalist.
No doubt she is a clever lady who knows the game of politics better than anyone else in India.The way BJP is struggling after it's defeat.The way congress emerged as a winner displays the shrewd mind of lady.
The things she is doing for our country is something which some veteran politicians failed to did.I am not pro or anti sonia.But the fact is this we should'nt be biased in making an opinion.

ch21599

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I think she will do a much better job then laloo yadav or mulayam singh for that matter...

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ok so got smthing in for but guys me still have sm reservations!
if she is such a gr888 leader y didn't she said anything fr reservations till now??
y has not she removed ministers with criminal backgrounds(which she always promised she will!!!)
calling BJP a anti secular, y she is nt taking care of her govt ministers who are actually trying to heat up issues like the one UP MINISTER PUTTING UP REWARD ON THE HEAD OF THAT DANISH CARTOONIST, ANOTHER CHALLENGING SUPREME COURT ON A CASE REAGARDING TALAQ OF MUSLIM COUPLE!!
y she opposed passing a bill on office of profit( whn everybody was in for of it!)
as fr me , she always steps in whn her govt is jsut abt to tremble & then leaves the things to other ,as a result they always get worsen b'fore anybody takes a step!!
but the fact is if she is really concerned, y she let the things go into such a bad shape??
as far as laalu yadav is concerned there is a hard core fact:HE HAS DONE A GR88 JOBE, HAS TAKEN OUT RAILWAY MINISTRY WHICH UPTIL NOW WAS LARGELY IN DEBS TO A PROFIT MAKING ORGANISATION!!!
DUE TO HIM ONLY THE NUMBER OF TRAVELLERS HAVE INCREASED MANIFOLDS!!
ALSO HE MAY SOUND STUPID & SKEPTICAL BUT OTHERWISE HE IS A VERY WISE PERSON WHO KNOWS HOW TO ACTUALLY MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!!!

no comments fr mulayam singh yadav as such...

gr888 going guys!:bigsmile:
take care
anu

ch21599

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I for one dont believe that laloo yadav has enough business sense , besides if u take a good look at the railways accounts ,u will find that a lot of it is really nothing but economic jugglery ... i hope u do remember that he ruled bihar for 15 years too , look at the economic condition there... Its quite easy to dupe the electorate of bihar, half of them are iliterate anyway , but he hasnt been able to replicate his bihar success anywhere has he ?

as for sonia gandhi , she hasnt done all these things becos she has no reason to commit harakiri... , politically i mean ...

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
amardeep.rishi said:
R V digressing from the topic?just a point to ponder...
:SugarwareZ-064:
u bet! baat chal rahi thi sonia aunty ki... beech mein laalu bhaiya kaha se aa gawa! :aj1:

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
gaurav200x said:
u bet! baat chal rahi thi sonia aunty ki... beech mein laalu bhaiya kaha se aa gawa! :aj1:
baat to sahee hai ki sonia ke baat mein laalu kaha se???but janab yeh caolition govt hai, to itna diversification to chaleiga!!hahaha!

also ch21599,the railway profit is nt a bogus thing.it has happened indeed....
chalo thats another debate!!
but jawab do thakur,sawaalo ka!:big_grin:
y sonia who can be considered as mastermind of congress or pupeteer of this show is tightlipped abt all those pts mentioned earlier in last msg!!!
take care
anu

amardeep.rishi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
anu shukla said:
baat to sahee hai ki sonia ke baat mein laalu kaha se???but janab yeh caolition govt hai, to itna diversification to chaleiga!!hahaha!
take care
anu
Well i can summerize it like.....Kursi to sabki pyaari hoti hai.
no one can gaisay the fact that sonia is a mastermind behind congress...all congressman irrespective to age,area or size knows one word and that is "party high command".
the reason why sonia is not comming up in issues like reservation seems that she knows whatever public is saying is right but politics is a dirty game so to stay in power she needs to b smart rather than logical...
wat u say?

ch21599

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
anu shukla said:

also ch21599,the railway profit is nt a bogus thing.it has happened indeed....
chalo thats another debate!!
but jawab do thakur,sawaalo ka!:big_grin:
y sonia who can be considered as mastermind of congress or pupeteer of this show is tightlipped abt all those pts mentioned earlier in last msg!!!
take care
anu

hmmm... railways have changed their inventory valuations system ... and pls do check the non operating income...:tea:
cheers
CS

Nitin1987

WEll i believe India is still run through a dynasty - the Nehru Gandhian dynasty. If people remember after rajiv Gandhi's death there was a period of two decades where Congress govt. was without their Gandhian leaders and they suffered miserably in the elections - continuously losing power here and there - no longer the defining image it was.

however, actions that are now being taken are not only to make sonai gandhi - more powerful or get congress the sympathy vote in the short run but is to create a red carpet like situation for the fourth generation of gandhi parivar to walk into power. So the strategy being followed is one of the simplest yet the most effective in the history of mankind - collect power not only for self but for ur sons.

As for the quota issue - It will not be a sensible thing for the Sonai Gandhi to express any views because - the congress memorandum during elections had mentioned ways of increasing oppurtunity to these classes. If she goes for SUPPORTING RESERVATION people like you and I are already in uproar against the fool Arjun Singh but will also go up against sonai gandhi wasting the support that has been collected for her and the party. If she does not support reservation she will start a fight within the party as well as start an unnecessary negation from those "SELFISH PIGS" who want to utilize these quotas for financial profits. It might surprise you but many colleges do have politicians among their board of trustees. Also it might be possible that her opposition will use it as a tool against them in backward areas affect the "precious vote bank".

- Regards Nitin