Stress Management

Mohana

Dear Pals,
This is Mohana, a newbie. Im pursuing my first yr MBA. May i be provided with help for my summer project titled "Stress Management"? Would be of great help if. :) Loads of thanks in advance.

Yeah. Also could i get tips on making a questionnaire on the same topic. Samples would be of much much help.

aditi salunke

hi,
i m doing my last year n making proj on stress management. i hav collected sum information n want sum help frm u.can u suggest me additional points 4 this topic. n my seniors r telling me not to take this topic bcoz they find it difficult 4 vivas.is that so?plz help me

sandhya2705

Hi Mohana,
hey there r many sites which would provided u the data for stressmanagment. just search through google.
u'l get good notes on citehr.com, try out that.

petersandy

A Guide To Eliminating Stress and Anxiety

Hi

I would like to share this information with you all keeping in mind that it may be helpful to the members of this forum.

I have found a great site that sells downloadable "Stress Management" audio books by some of the leading Authors in the field. I have recently discovered the benefits of listening to Audio books as I have a 2 hour drive to get to work each day!.

Here is the link directly to their "Stress Management" category.

Hope you find the site as useful as I have, if so post back your comments.

Cheers

Peter

Dear Pals,
This is Mohana, a newbie. Im pursuing my first yr MBA. May i be provided with help for my summer project titled "Stress Management"? Would be of great help if. :) Loads of thanks in advance.

Yeah. Also could i get tips on making a questionnaire on the same topic. Samples would be of much much help.

Hey mohan, as you mentioned you need information on stress management for your project. So i am providing you the document where you can detailed information on stress management and can use that information in your project.

Attachments

• stress_management.pps
    458.5 KB · Views: 0