hi help for preparing questionaire on customers perception towards tatas 1lakh car

sahid kapoor

Hi
friends i need to do my project
I thought of an idea why should i nood do it on customers perception on tatas one lakh car isn't it great if not then pls. help me out with great project topic

if yes then please suggest me and give the questions on the questionaire

sahid kapoor

hi shahid kapoor
i think u shud go ahead wid this...
it will b a gr8 project if u research well in detail...
i wud give u some pts...try to highlight those pts..
such as -----
swot analysis
major competitors...since its a 1 lakh car u hv no competitor...bt quality can b 1 major factor which will induce ppl not to buy this car...
i shall research articles and pass it to u if ur making dis project..
do lemme knw..

i will be doing research on it itis final but i just need materials and some questionairees related with it so that i could work th e research very efficiently

amit_studies

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hii, i think u've chosen a great topic. I think instead of just thinking from a consumers ponit of view, u should try side by side, taxi drivers auto reickshaw drivers, bcoz its very obvious, that a taxi costs more than this 1 lac car..so just think abt it.

Thanks,
Amit.

sahid kapoor

Its a good project..smart idea!

hi prachi it would be a great help to me if somebody tries and prepares a dummy quesstionaire and give because i m quiet confused to prepare the questionaire it has been 2 weeks over when i decided to do the research in this title but when i come to prepare questionaire my mind is not working

So please take the pain and prepare the questannaire for me i shall be highly thankful to u.

rosemarry2

MP Guru
Hi
friends i need to do my project
I thought of an idea why should i nood do it on customers perception on tatas one lakh car isn't it great if not then pls. help me out with great project topic

if yes then please suggest me and give the questions on the questionaire

Hello dear,

Please check attachment for Project Report on Bancassurance, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Project Report on Bancassurance.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 0