balajifire

Re: VEDIC MATHEMATICS - 16 Mathematical Formulae from the Vedas

guys did anyone saw a book titled "vedic mathematics made easy"
by dhaval bhatia...

its a very good book on vedic maths.. please refer it.... its pretty cheap cost near 130 bucks......

enjoy!!!!!!:bigsmile:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
(ORIGINALLY POSTED BY VENGABEATS)

The late Sankaracharya's epoch-making work on Vedic-Mathematics brings to the notice of the intelligentsia most strikingly a new theory and method, now almost unknown, of arriving at the truth of things which in this particular case concerns the truth of numbers and magnitude, but might as well cover, as it undoubtedly did in a past age in India, all sciences and arts, with results which do not fail to evoke a sense of awe and amazement today. The method obviously is radically differnt from the one adopted by the modern mind.

This book Vedic Mathematics deals mainly with various vedic mathematical formulae and their applications for carrying out tedious and cumbersome arithmetical operations, and to a very large extent, executing them mentally. In this field of mental arithmetical operations the works of the famous mathematicians Trachtenberg and Lester Meyers (High Speed Maths) are elementary compared to that of Jagadguruji.

STEPS TO UNPACK THE BOOK
:

> DOWNLOAD ALL THE 3 FILES IN THE SAME FOLDER AND EXTRACT ALL OF THEM IN THE SAME FOLDER (using winrar: http://www.rarlabs.com/ )

> RIGHT CLICK ON THE FIRST FILE (the one with part1.rar) AND SELECT
WINRAR -> EXTRACT HERE

THIS WILL EXTRACT THE BOOK FOR U. ENJOY READING IT! :smile:

pm me if u require some help.... Take Care!!

Last edited:

pratikbharti

MP Guru
wonderful collection.......
i also learnt it when i was in engg bt the book was of an indian author.....
but now i hav almost stopped use of it.....
this material will help me come back on its usage........
thx a lot once again............

sudhir999

The contributions made by various members are really helpful. I have downloaded all the uploads. Hope this will result in saving of some time in quant as well as DI.

Thanx and regards
Sudhir

sanaa

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
thnx a lot everyone who has posted on vedic maths... i think it will surely help us to do maths faster..