hallo mpites!

Arpanac

hi guyz great to see a community of our own....!! im arpana chandra doing my bms frm SIES, Nerul.... hats off to kartik....great guy...!
would be great to have a talk to ppl out here...XXXXXXX No Mail Id allowed..!!
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
welcome aparna 2 the mpites world.....nice 2 c u here.... btw..even im frm sies...but sion east 1....whch yr r u in?

vengabeats

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey arpana
welcome to MP...
Tell us something more about you as well as a small description about ur college also

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
hi arpana welcome to mp.com... which year r u from i have many friends from SIES nerul......................and also enjoy ur stay on the forums....

Arpanac

hi ....great to hear from all of ull.... im hopefully goin to the 2nd year ...lol:p 2nd sem results awaited...! so guyz just pray for me....so vishal wht bout u....which coll n all?...im still tryin to get used to this site so xcuse me for double postin n stuff lol... !!

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
:big_grin:
Arpanac said:
hi ....great to hear from all of ull.... im hopefully goin to the 2nd year ...lol:p 2nd sem results awaited...! so guyz just pray for me....so vishal wht bout u....which coll n all?...im still tryin to get used to this site so xcuse me for double postin n stuff lol... !!

Hmm wishin u luck arpana :tea: ..!!

Well its not a prob makin cpl mistakes we all do don we??

I would like to suggest though do go through the guidelines we have in the annnoucement section as it will help you in posting in mp and u'll get to knw some simple rulz we have at mp.com:big_grin:

Arpanac

bhavin_3 said:
:big_grin:

Hmm wishin u luck arpana :tea: ..!!

Well its not a prob makin cpl mistakes we all do don we??

I would like to suggest though do go through the guidelines we have in the annnoucement section as it will help you in posting in mp and u'll get to knw some simple rulz we have at mp.com:big_grin:
lol bhavin really sorry for putting up the email id n stuff .....i actually dint go through the rules...:p but ill make it a point ....n live up to the expectations....

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Arpanac said:
lol bhavin really sorry for putting up the email id n stuff .....i actually dint go through the rules...:p but ill make it a point ....n live up to the expectations....

Great going Aparna:tea: