Love Marriage Vs Arranged Marriage

POOJA23

Love Marriage

Resembles procedural programming languageWe have some set functions like flirting, going to movies together, making long conversations on phone and then try to fit all functions to the candidate we like.

It is a throwaway type of prototype as client requirements rises with time thus it is a dynamic system and difficult to maintain.

Family system hangs because hardware (called parents) is not responding.

You are the project leader so u are responsible for implementation and execution of PROJECT- married life

Client expectations include exciting feature as spouse cooking food, washing clothes etc.

Acceptance test possible you can try before you Buy.

Love Marriage is like Windows, beautiful n seductive.... Yet one never knows when it will crash....

Arranged Marriage

Similar to object oriented programming approach.We first fix the candidate and then try to implement functions on her. The functions are added to supplement the main program. The functions can be added or deleted.

Requirements are well defined so use of waterfall model is possible

Compatible with hardware (Parents).

You are a team member under project leader (parents) so they are responsible for successful execution of project Married life.

All these features are covered in the SRS as required features.

Product is sold on an as is where is basis. Product once sold will not be taken back!

Arranged Marriage is like Unix... boring n colorless... still extremely reliable n robust.

:bigsmile:

:SugarwareZ-229:

A.J.

Maverick
This wasn't a thread discussing which kind of marriage you prefer.....and yet people give perceptive answers like "love marriage" :aj1:

Love Marriage
Family system hangs because hardware (called parents) is not responding.

How very true!!!! :aj1: :aj1: :aj:

jjmahida

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Love marriage has a very good bond of understanding between the individuals but too much liberty goes a wrong way in maintaining the most pious relation on earth. Arranged marriage on other hand would certainly give you time and thought of consideration on every decision. This would be a more mature approach to problem solving.

But this is an individuals decision and if you can hold your relationship than any would work.

But i personally prefer love turned arranged turned life..........

pooja.teku

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i guess ppl dont read before reply
wake up guyz no one is askin u all here wat u prefer
n Arranged Marriage is like Unix... boring n colorless this is not alwayz true
neways i say a good way to compare thing

dreamdude66

Each comes with its own pros and cons though LM has a significant upperhand in the view of the fact that you know your partner inside out. Your compatability level is high and wavelength of thoughts are in the same range in love marriage whereas you have to adjust and attune yourself to your partner in arranged marriage. Better comprehension of each others problems, needs and wants is another plus point in love marriage. In arranged marriage you discover your partner their likes,dislikes etc after marriage (like learning on the job), so an action packed, adventurous and revealing experiences are guaranteed. The down side of AM is that you put up an artificial nature to please your partner by all means possible. This superficiality only serves to weaken the relation as time goes by. And finally the true beauty of life, the fullness and richness of life can only be experienced with LOVE. it is the elixir of life