Business Culture

nikhilraibole

Hi All..

Any information on Japanese culture regardin business....

Pls E mail me.. email id not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

annonymus

reply and question to rahul_parab2006November 5th

Hi Rahul,
I read this article of yours and thought you can help me finding the
2-year full time Programme in National Economic Planning and Entrepreneurship
(leading to the award of the MBA degree from IMI)

Could you please post the full program of IMI courses and credit hours which is equivalent to the IIPM MBA degree and if possible could you please also post the weblink where all this information can be found.

Thanks

hrakash

When you enter a Japanese store or even a bar, you will be greeted by shouts of 'irrashaimase' (welcome) and when you leave there will be shouts of 'domo arigato gozaimashita' (thank you) and you will notice that everyone, even the chef will join in the 'chorus'! The difference you should notice is that they are all very service oriented and of course service is a pillar of Japanese business culture. In the US and Europe, personal service has become something that people must pay for with tips - in Japan there is no tipping, personal service is literally 'part of the service'.

Hi All..

Any information on Japanese culture regardin business....

Pls E mail me.. email id not allowed
Hi nikhil, your topic is very nice on the Japanese business culture. I would like to say that the Japanese maintain a very high level of business etiquette and protocol. Also this rule applied to foreigners as well. On the other hand, the Japanese are usually very forgiving to their foreign clients. Well nikhil i am uploading a document where you find more information on Japanese business culture.

Attachments

• japanese Business Culture.ppt
    3.8 MB · Views: 0

jayashreemarg

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Culture is a key component in business and has an impact on the strategic direction of business. Culture influences management, decisions and all business functions from accounting to production.