Cover page picture -Cover it.

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I'm seeing the cover page picture of some of the leading magazines in India with all obscene pictures.These pictures are mainly for making the magazine to sell.Beyond that,they don't serve any good purpose.If we are banning AXN from India cos of the Adult content,then we must also penalize the owners for posting such pictures on the cover page of the magazine.Don't we have laws to stop them from doing so?Even we do have some grade B magazines freely available in the market.We haven't stopped that yet.

-Deepak.

ahmermbalbale

so friend are u supporting such obsinity or ur against it?? ur balance seem to b tillted both ways...well if u ask me by banning of axn and other movie channels we have proved that are some serious dumb people sitting there at the top...well the moral police is so much behind removing obsinity they should break every tv in India.....they should even ban the lok sabhi channel we se violance n get affected by it....news channels should be at top of the ban list...they are worst than a channel showing obsinity....everyday they show so many diffrent horror stories as if they are true and want us to accept it at the same time they go on shuting about the supperstitions that various people follows...they r complete jokers

vikyoncbr

I'm seeing the cover page picture of some of the leading magazines in India with all obscene pictures.These pictures are mainly for making the magazine to sell.Beyond that,they don't serve any good purpose.If we are banning AXN from India cos of the Adult content,then we must also penalize the owners for posting such pictures on the cover page of the magazine.Don't we have laws to stop them from doing so?Even we do have some grade B magazines freely available in the market.We haven't stopped that yet.

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey buddy-I'm absolutely against it.If you compare the obsenity with violence they are diff.controlling factors for a violence are many.You can't take decision immediately.the best e.g wud be the Lal majid where pakistan president wants to settle it thru talking bt they are nt willing to do it.You won't know wen a violence is gng to happen.But in case of skin shows you very well know before it is getting published in magazines.

Everyone condems violence and tries to stop it.But nobody talks abt such grade B pictures or rather bans it.

-Deepak.

ahmermbalbale

well ur comment was not in line with wat i said..however didnt the news channel knew before showin kareena-shaids mms clip about what they were showing????
so wat u said about prior info doesnt apply...well i m nt supportin obsenity ...but baning anything is not t sollution

vandu1_2

this is the way people do sell crapy products(magzines) which carry nothing with it except vulgar and obsence pictures which i think should strictly be restricted .