sid_8888

I think that maturity has nthng to do wth age..... it all depends on understanding of a particular person, circumstances in which a person lives, experience and many other factors which counts to the maturity of a person.... It is not just bcs of any 1 particular reason

omkar.pednekar

well i think maturity has nothing to do with age.
there are people who in spite of being small in terms of their age are very mature.

sandhugagandeep

maturity comes with experience and the age as wel.... there are certain happening in life which teaches you a lot of things...... its the exposure one gets in life and at wht time.......

kukuthejak

well, i bellieve that , maturity does comes woth age...but if u look at youngsters these days , they are much more maturd and smarter then what we used to be in that age.This is because, there is so much of exposure, the Internet, Media, t.v....evrything..so ..thts how life is !!!!!!!!!

vandu1_2

no definately not.maturity is not some thing that get along with age but with experince,surroundings and how we tackle things in our real life situations how analytical and practcal v r.

Abby

not so
maturity is directly propotional to d responsibilities u hv in life

trust me

but i do agree with increasg age u hv more responsibilities...hence maturity is prop to age

anilkesav

Maturity can b directly proportional to age nd cannot b.
In some cases, Maturity may be proportional to experience and responsibilities also.

pragati jain

it all depends on the experiences n situations a person faced in his life. nothing to do with age. and maturity is not measurable in any ways,
how can another person measure it, a person may be mature in terms of wht u consider is maturity but not from another person's point of view who consider anything else as maturity. maturity in wht terms v r talking abt??

sohelnathwani

No it isnt maturity refers to certain state of mind, like where in you act responsible. It more over depends upon a persons self understanding about himself, experience and the most iomportant desire to be mature

anand_p19

maturity has no relation to age. if that was the norm, then many gr8 thinkers would not have been successful. hwever, there is some truth in sayin dat age does bring maturity to a person

kyhs207

I think it has no direct relationship to anything. not age, not time, not experience.

Indeed, you define yourself.

bagariachirag

i totally disagree that maturity is directly proportional to age. i have been always in an environment where people very much older to me are my sub-ordinates or collegues.
i have seen old people in their late 50s eve-tesing young girls and some teenagers who dont even look and make passes at girls and behave in a much matured manner.

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well i think maturity is directly proportional to age coz it comes from the family values fiven by our parents n elders.
n guys here is a measurement for maturity....
1/4 th of family values tht u have got in virasaat.....
1/4 th of environment we are brought up when we were kids,,,
1/4 th of teachings tht we got from school,,parents,,,tht how to behave in front of elders,,, and ,,,,
1/4th of experiences tht we get when we are teens......
gives us a complete maturity.....

this is what i thk........cmmon guys respond to this...

I say that maturity is not linked with age. u r expected to become mature with age. but many people do not and there are many who become mature at an earlier age. so age is ofcourse not a determinant of maturity.

mnd1982

I don't think maturity has anything to do with age.We call acn see how our aged politicians are doing childish things.

beone

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
we will not be mature in our parents eyes regardless of the age. they will still treat us as a child even at 40 or 50 years old :)
we have to make this an exception to the topic :D

saigopal

Maturity has nothing with the age.

It depends upon the environment the person or child grows and what it sees and gets experience with the thing which they come across.

Maturity is directly proportional with Experiences and chances given to that particular person.

Sai