anandagarwal

:SugarwareZ-191:
Hey If Anyone Has A E-Book On Vedic MAths Then Please Do Post It. I'm Currently Preparing For CAT 07. So I Wanted Learn So Tricks Of Solving The Sum. Thank YOu. God Bless All.:SugarwareZ-191:

Last edited by a moderator:

jaywant007

Re: Vedic Maths Book

Vedic Maths books are available at any store....i am also going to give CAT 07....but the classes material is enough no need for a special Vedic Maths book....it will help only in Multiplication solving in rest all places its practise that will sharpen u...

niks5

vedic maths is really good it helps u improve ur mental calculation...
dont know an apt book for it but one of my frd teaches n is earnin real good...

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
i could see many asking about vedic maths.does it word effectively,then suggest me a apt book.
In sections of Quant and DI, you would be needed to perform many calculations within seconds and hence, you can't use your standard mathematics for that. Hence, vedic maths is useful... There are many good books for that... I purchased a book called, "Trachtenberg" for some Rs. 190/- and felt it is a useful book.

:SugarwareZ-191:
Hey If Anyone Has A E-Book On Vedic MAths Then Please Do Post It. I'm Currently Preparing For CAT 07. So I Wanted Learn So Tricks Of Solving The Sum. Thank YOu. God Bless All.:SugarwareZ-191:

Well i think you can purchase book from any nearer book stores but still i am giving it to you in the pdf form. All you need to download it and then you can access it if you have installed adobe reader in your system.

Attachments

• Vedic_Mathematics.pdf
    885.5 KB · Views: 0