ICICI openings...post all openings of ICICI here

vishal1986

Hi guys this is paras here...i have finished my BMS with distinction and now i m with ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE LTD.
ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE LTD. have a great opening for undergraduates and graduates from any streams. Just read the article below:

PROJECT TRAINEE

ICICI PRUDENTIAL, one of the most valued and respected brands in the country offers a part time career opportunity for students through the Project Trainee Programme. This project will help them gain valuable industry exposure. The trainees will receive an experience certificate on successful completion of the project. Also there is a potential of earning up to Rs. 10000/- per month. This project will also give an opportunity to students who look forward to a fulltime career with ICICI PRUDENTIAL after completion of studies.

Interested candidates can contact at the below mentioned number for the interview.

Milind Salvi – 9324782877 (Manager-Sales & Distribution).

vishal1986

hi!!! their is job opening with ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE CO Ltd.

PINNACLE
ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE CO Ltd. offers you an opportunity to boost your career, achieve goals and make tremendous progress up your career ladder. Pinnacle is a project for 6 months for the Final year BMS/ MMS/ Commerce students and for one year for Second year students in which they have to fulfill minimum requirements of the company. They will be working as Financial advisors of ICICI PRUDENTIAL for the aforesaid period. Successful candidates will be absorbed in the organization for the post of Unit Manager.

This project will ensure an overall development of the students in terms of sales, marketing, financial planning, relationship building, people management and personal development skills.

After completion of the project the candidates will get certificates from ICICI PRUDENTIAL and as mentioned above successful candidates will be absorbed in the Organization. The package for the Unit Manager is Rs.2.5 lacs p.a. (Fixed) plus Commission & Incentives. The minimum total package which a Unit Manager earns is Rs.5 lacs to Rs.6 lacs p.a.(NO UPPER LIMIT)

For more details Contact: .-Manager sales&distributio

E-mail: milind.salvi @ iciciprulife.com

Last edited by a moderator: