Development Of Commodity Markets In India

swatiiyerg

100 mks project - BMS

This Project is basically a study of development of commodity markets in india. The data for this projects has been taken from the net, MCX notes.
It covers the origin of commodity markets globally, in india, a brief description of commodity exchanges in india and other countries, derrivative segment taxation and dematerialization.

Since in india the options has not been introduced in the commodity market that segment has not been covered in depth.

This project includes two other important things.
One is a special study on chana as a commodity and the other is an interview with one personnel of NCDEX.

Hope you find it useful.......

bonddonraj

MP Guru
thanx buddy ...................for real nice work ...and i must add

From the viewpoint of India's securities industry, it would be great to trade gold futures -- it would yield revenues and it would raise sophistication. If that can be achieved, it would be great, but it looks like it will take a while for the regulatory apparatus to permit gold futures in India.

puj_104

hiii Sawti....can u plzz fwd me a copy bcz i have downloaded but its not workin...
can u send me on my yahoo id..i.e.

Last edited by a moderator:

anky2406

100 mks project - BMS

This Project is basically a study of development of commodity markets in india. The data for this projects has been taken from the net, MCX notes.
It covers the origin of commodity markets globally, in india, a brief description of commodity exchanges in india and other countries, derrivative segment taxation and dematerialization.

Since in india the options has not been introduced in the commodity market that segment has not been covered in depth.

This project includes two other important things.
One is a special study on chana as a commodity and the other is an interview with one personnel of NCDEX.

Hope you find it useful.......
i am thinking to take mcx a right option to invest or can u give me a topic basically i wanted to waork on mcx

vidhya_mbabt

HI........
this is vidhya doing my summer project on commodities. i'm doing my mba in pondicherry university. your report very useful for me and i need some more details on this... can i've your help please.

thanks my dear friend i am lucky that i found u and i hop u will help me please
coprate me i was so confused but know i think i have a resources of project and other relevant

Thank u very much.

vidhya_mbabt

thanks my dear friend i am lucky that i found u and i hop u will help me please
coprate me i was so confused but know i think i have a resources of project and other relevant

Thank u very much.
hi...
thanx for u responded. na... actually, i've got enough material on commodities basics. i've cleared NCFM commodities module too. i jus wanna know about warehouse receipt financing... can u atleast forward me to someone who knows better about this? pls...
regards,
vidhya

vidhya_mbabt

Hey swati! Thanksssss for ur project.It wil be useful to me.

hi,
i'm doing my proj on commodities too... doing mba from podicherry university. do u know anything about commodity financing/ warehouse receipt financing?
wats ur topic?
regards,
vidhya

vidhya_mbabt

hey thank you very much for posting these awesome report......

hi,
i'm doing my proj on commodities too... doing mba from podicherry university. do u know anything about commodity financing/ warehouse receipt financing?
wats ur topic?
regards,
vidhya

vidhya_mbabt

hiii Sawti....can u plzz fwd me a copy bcz i have downloaded but its not workin...
can u send me on my yahoo id..i.e.

hi,
i've downloaded it. if u dint get it yet, i can send u.
wats ur topic?
regards,
vidhya