HBS coming to a city near you

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
This time of year we spend a lot of time traveling to meet with you and other potential Harvard students in dozens of cities around the world. *We will answer questions you have about the application process, but the best part of these “information sessions” is the chance we have to connect you with local alumni/current students who also attend.* That way you can hear directly from them about the transformational Harvard MBA experience.

You’ll also see that HBS students are, yes, smart and talented, but also very “normal”!* When I was in your shoes, I remember feeling a bit intimidated about applying to HBS. Meeting HBS alumni helped me get over the hump as I realized how down-to-earth the students and alumni are. Rather than feel intimidated, I felt inspired to apply and felt I just might have a chance of being admitted.

While I have you, I do also want to clear up something about HBS outreach events: your registration or attendance at one of these events does not play a role in our evaluation process. The events are entirely meant for you to learn about Harvard and figure out if the MBA here is a good fit with your goals. *Our events are often oversubscribed so we do hope that if you register, you will attend the event or update your attendance if you are unable to make it so that someone else can take the available spot.

So keep an eye on our events website as we are always adding more. Or complete an Introduce Yourself form and we’ll keep you posted.

More...

How does this impact your International MBA decision?

I'd be glad to learn your thoughts on this story : HBS coming to a city near you

Whats your opinion?