ADIDAS

abhishreshthaa

The Adidas Logo

The "Trefoil" was adopted as the corporate logo in 1972. It represents the heritage and history of the brand. In 1996, it was decided that the Trefoil would only be used on heritage products. Examples of products featuring the Trefoil logo include the Stan Smith, Rod Laver, A-15 Warm-Up, and Classic T-Shirt.

The adidas Equipment line was launched in 1991. This line of footwear and apparel represents the most unique and functional of adidas products. Equipment is the ultimate expression of what is uniquely possible by design when form follows function.

In January 1996, the Three-Stripe brand mark became the worldwide adidas corporate logo. This logo represents performance and the future of the adidas brand. This logo is used in all advertising, printed collateral and corporate signage.

jiten005

Banned
The Adidas Logo

The "Trefoil" was adopted as the corporate logo in 1972. It represents the heritage and history of the brand. In 1996, it was decided that the Trefoil would only be used on heritage products. Examples of products featuring the Trefoil logo include the Stan Smith, Rod Laver, A-15 Warm-Up, and Classic T-Shirt.

The adidas Equipment line was launched in 1991. This line of footwear and apparel represents the most unique and functional of adidas products. Equipment is the ultimate expression of what is uniquely possible by design when form follows function.

In January 1996, the Three-Stripe brand mark became the worldwide adidas corporate logo. This logo represents performance and the future of the adidas brand. This logo is used in all advertising, printed collateral and corporate signage.

Hey friend, I read your article regarding ADIDAS and it is really nice. I appreciate your work and would hope you would share more contents like this in future. Well, I am also uploading a document which would give more detailed information.

Attachments

• ADIDAS.pdf
    252.7 KB · Views: 3