Is E-commerce the future?

wafadeshmukh

With a lot of E-commerce websites coming up from lingerie to shoes, from health related foodstuff to kirana stores, everyone is now going online.

There are so many e-commerce website out there. Have you ever bought anything on an e-commerce website? Given that there are so many options available online would you still prefer to go to a mall/store to buy or would you prefer buying it online?

Do share in your views!

With a lot of E-commerce websites coming up from lingerie to shoes, from health related foodstuff to kirana stores, everyone is now going online.

There are so many e-commerce website out there. Have you ever bought anything on an e-commerce website? Given that there are so many options available online would you still prefer to go to a mall/store to buy or would you prefer buying it online?

Do share in your views!

Thanks my friend for providing such a nice information on E-commerce. I also found something important which might be of your uses so uploading here a presentation on E-commerce. Please download and check it and let me know your feedback.

Attachments

• E-commerce.pdf
    845.5 KB · Views: 0