Found a great TOEFL prep. APP !

zyrakate

I'm preparing for my TOEFL test, This great app has been an asset in my preparation.

The features of the TOEFL app is :

• Full-length, real TOEFL® Simulations designed to mimic the actual TOEFL® iBT exam.
• FREE and UNLIMITED ACCESS to 1,400+ Reading and Listening questions.
• Individualized training designed to target your specific areas of weakness.
• Fully integrated web and mobile platform complete with a global ranking system.
• Personalized evaluations for TOEFL® Speaking and Writing Simulations done by TOEFL® certified professors.
• Robust analytics with content competency and time management data.
• integrated platforms designed for students, teachers and institutions.

Personalize your TOEFL preparation, with simulated tests at your fingertips, by downloading the first adaptive
TOEFL training app - EDUSYNCH

zyrakate

Lately, this Edusynch app now has a full length 4-hour TOEFL Simulation with certified evaluations. I have tried them out, as whole new level of mock test preparation right before the main test.
Try them out - http://bit.ly/2sTwdLS

zyrakate

I'm preparing for my TOEFL test, This great app has been an asset in my preparation.

The features of the TOEFL app is :

• Full-length, real TOEFL® Simulations designed to mimic the actual TOEFL® iBT exam.
• FREE and UNLIMITED ACCESS to 1,400+ Reading and Listening questions.
• Individualized training designed to target your specific areas of weakness.
• Fully integrated web and mobile platform complete with a global ranking system.
• Personalized evaluations for TOEFL® Speaking and Writing Simulations done by TOEFL® certified professors.
• Robust analytics with content competency and time management data.
• integrated platforms designed for students, teachers and institutions.

Personalize your TOEFL preparation, with simulated tests at your fingertips, by downloading the first adaptive
TOEFL training app - EDUSYNCH

Another new update !
*Edusynch has recently launched the first of kind - CEFR level test with exclusive BEC certified evaluation.
Try it now Edusynch App