Human resource Management

ASMAA

Hi guys,

Could anyone help me with some information about Performance management with HRM models and theories ?

Thanks a lot,

mcsindia2013

DEAR ASMAA
Pl find write up on performance management & HRM MODEL (attached)
Performance Management is key area in Human Resource Management.The biggest Challenge faced by any organisation is not growth or profitability but it is about retaining one's talent. In Today's competitive environment , corporates/organisations are reinventing themsevles thru new ideas to get best out employee performance, recognising their skill,talent etc.They are using APPRAISALS as the indicator of performance. Organsiation/Business Leader is using PRIDE mODEL to take best out of their employees , this will also integrate all employee motivation & performance.
PRIDE : P - Providing Quality Work Envirnment R - Recognising & Rewarding
I - Infiorming & Involving D- Developing Skills E -Evaluation Bttom Line.

Performance Management Cycle : Identify crucial areas of performance-Establish benchmarks for Effectiveness- Revise the relevant data Benchmarks -Make appropriate Changes -Developm Information System- Report on Results & Intrepret.

We have also NORMALIZATION CURVE -pioneered by Leading Business Leader Jack Welch -former CEO OF GE: is used as tool for measuring Human Capabilities.

HRM Practices can divided into following groups & they have close relation with Performance Managemnt : Selection-Training-Perfomance Apprasial-Career Planning,Compensation,Employee Participation,Job Definition-closely related with Employee Performance.

HRM STRATEGY :Study the whole business picture -Develop a Mission Statement -Conduct a SWOT analysis of the organization -Conduct a detailed human resources analysis -Determine critical people issues -Develop consequences and solutions -Implementation and evaluation of the action plans.

Regards Rajat Sanyal BA FOR MP

Attachments

• Models Of Human Resource Mangement-1.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 8

Jennyshine

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi guys,

Could anyone help me with some information about Performance management with HRM models and theories ?

Thanks a lot,

Hey dear,

Here I am sharing Challenging (Strategic) Human Resource Management Theory, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Challenging (Strategic) Human Resource Management Theory.pdf
    702.2 KB · Views: 0