Dabbawallas Project Suggestions

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Re: need your suggestions

yes its a good topic.. but dont go for the usual topics that hav been covered over the years.. and put up on mp....

if its six sigma.. come up with suggestions that will reduce the margin of error further..

compare techniques of other companies who have achieved the six sigma levels ... have comprehensive info on it and then do comparitive analysis

black pearl

heya thankss..i even consulted my teacher..and yea d topic is too common...
so now im thinkin what topic shud i take...as i come from a science background...and don have much knowledge about commerce , managemnt and finance...
wud emotional intelligence make for a good project?
need u ppl's advice...

melroy88

HI,
Choose a topic which you like, which your intrest lies in, It will be fun doing it, Coz if you get bored or you hate the topic, it becomes a burden. Know where your intrest lies and pick a topic accordingly.
We have a wide range of topics in our 100 marks section in the forum. You can take a look at that

rouger

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

HI,
Choose a topic which you like, which your intrest lies in, It will be fun doing it, Coz if you get bored or you hate the topic, it becomes a burden. Know where your intrest lies and pick a topic accordingly.
We have a wide range of topics in our 100 marks section in the forum. You can take a look at that

yup i completely agree wth melroy.........topic should be as per one's rpeference so that u enjoy doing it and not get burdend by the topic.....:SugarwareZ-236: