Operations management help

rajiv

hi all
i would need everybodys help in my topic for research that is impact of employee attrition in an organisation the ony issue here is my tutor wants academic journals

Regards,
Rajiv

rajiv

Re: help needed urgentlly in research

hey milind nice project but i have to make a research project and it will need ejournals specially in literature review and do u have references for ur project pls let me know if u have

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member

Hey Rajiv, this is the second warning . Stop Pming people you dont know as they have been complains about the same.

If you dont stop now private messaging now, you will be awarded, the title of MP's first banned member.

Enjoy the forum .

rajiv

Hi guys , will need your help in operations management project i have to prepare an assignment for 3500 words by taking a particular organisation and show how operation management work with references if anybody has any projects pls help me by providing me the link . will need harvard referencing system also guys will need ur help as beleive me i am in a mess its a bit urgent guys pls help

regards

rajiv mody

rajiv

hey guys anymore research methods projects pls if yes pls provide me the link guys if anybody has done a survey pls do they have any evidence to it anyways if you guys have any assignments pls send me also if anybody has some data for attrition pls provide me the link

Again guys i am and will be very thankful to everybody here At mp.com
milind, kartik and bhavin thanks for help and i would need lot more

regards
rajiv mody

rajiv

guys pls help its urgent anybody having research assignment ... pls help its urgent.................................................................

rajiv

Guys pls provide me some link to the projects if anybody has someoperations management project pls provide me teh link its urgent

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
rajiv said:
Guys pls provide me some link to the projects if anybody has someoperations management project pls provide me teh link its urgent

Rajiv plz adhere to rules or there would be strict action being taken...

You are not allowed to open new threads when u already have an ongoing thread on the same topic..!! It wont help and would encourage mods to locking the thread only..

I hope u read the guidelines before posting.. As of now i am merging the 2 threads but see to it that this does not happen again or strict action shall be enforced..!!

Bhavin
Admin Mp.com

rajiv

hey thats ok but there were two different topics one is for research and one is for operations

and if thats the case i will i am sorry i was not knowing abt it

Regards
rajiv

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

rajiv

Guys here is the guidelines for my operations management project Guys if anybody has some projects closer to or similar to these Guidelines pls provide me the projects orlinks i am waiting for ur help guys

Regards
Rajiv

Attachments

• operations_mgmt.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 78

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
rajiv said:
Guys pls pls pls pls pls pls help ???? a request ???? i am really in a big mess

Under which subject is this project covered...

operations management

Operations management is an area of business that is concerned with the production of goods and services, and involves the responsibility of ensuring that business operations are efficient and effective. It also is the management of resources and the distribution of goods and services to customers.

Operations also refers to the production of goods and services, the set of value-added activities that transform inputs into many outputs. Fundamentally, these value-adding creative activities should be aligned with market opportunity (see Marketing) for optimal enterprise performance.

APICS The Association for Operations Management defines operations management as "the field of study that focuses on the effective planning, scheduling, use and control of a manufacturing or service organization through the study of concepts from design engineering, industrial engineering, management information systems, quality management, production management, inventory management, accounting, and other functions as they affect the organization" (APICS Dictionary, 11th edition).

Historically, the body of knowledge stemming from industrial engineering formed the basis of the first MBA programs, and is central to operations management as used across diverse business sectors, industry, consulting and non-profit organizations.

rajiv

thanks gusy but anybody who has made a project can please send it to me for reference

Apprecaited a lot guys

Regards
Rajiv

thapliyalvivek

Dear Rajiv,

Call at 9899295144 if you need any help in Operations Topic or project.....

Regards

hi all
i would need everybodys help in my topic for research that is impact of employee attrition in an organisation the ony issue here is my tutor wants academic journals

Regards,
Rajiv