Customer expectations in banking industry

H

hpuja

give your comments. Customer expectations are very high in Banking Industry.

sunandaC

Re: help...

Every bank and credit union’s customers/members have expectations–expectations for service, quality and other criteria you must meet.

The question is: who set the customer’s expectations for YOUR bank or credit union?

Did you set those expectations? Or did the industry do it for you?

The industry did. Tradition helped out. And convention sealed the deal. You had nothing to do with it. Welcome to yet another massive downside of being a commodity financial services provider.

See, when you’re a commodity, you’re selling the same stuff as everyone else, and doing it in just about the same way. So, your customers/members have a point of reference; they have something to compare you to, because there are so many other banks or credit unions doing the same thing, and years of conditioning and experience with your competitors have created those expectations for them.

When you break out of being a commodity, you have no competition–nobody else does what you do. As a result, it’s much harder for customers/members to have expectations, because they’ve never experienced anything like you before: what you provide, or how you do it. They have no point of reference, nothing to compare you to.

When you’re no longer a commodity, you get to set the customer expectations yourself. Wouldn’t that be nice?

H

hpuja

Re: help...

thank you mam... but i need an answer for my mba notes of around 4 pages..
if u cud help elaborate..
regards :)

sunandaC

Hey Puja then search out for some notes in MP forums mix and match use logic and elaborate on the same... you would get get content if you search it out !

hope you do an awesome job !

H

hpuja

thnx alot.. also cud u pls guide me on to dis question
What is the role of Reserve Bank Of India in exchange control? Write With special reference to import export

sunandaC

thnx alot.. also cud u pls guide me on to dis question
What is the role of Reserve Bank Of India in exchange control? Write With special reference to import export

you can figure this ans out by with a combination of role or RBI first search this out you would get content later go for what are the exchange control regulations put in by RBI later find out import export policies by RBI

this would complete your ans puja

rosemarry2

MP Guru
give your comments. Customer expectations are very high in Banking Industry.

Hi friend,

Here I am sharing Study Case on Measuring Consumer Expectation in Banking Sector, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Study Case on Measuring Consumer Expectation in Banking Sector.pdf
    624.8 KB · Views: 6