Help: Project in Business Environment

beanstalk_230

Hi all

I have been given a assessment to make in BE on one of the following topics. Kindly help me in getting some relevant material on the same keepin in mind the current business environment and suggest which question should I opt for among the three.

Answer one of the following questions and report your answer in no more than 1000 words.
1. Due to the recent surge in inflation worldwide and the impact of sub-prime
mortgage crisis on the global economy, countries have intensified the claim
against the positive influence of globalisation. Critically evaluate the arguments
for and against globalisation and discuss if such claims are sustainable.
2. Although it is observed that contact across cultures is becoming more
widespread, international businesses are still constrained to a great extent by
cultural differences among nations. Comment on the possible factors that
underpin this observation and the impact that cross-cultural differences might
have on the cost of doing business in different countries. Support your discussion
with appropriate examples.
3. Recently the global environment has been experiencing a surge in Foreign Direct
Investment (FDI) with an estimated FDI at 1.5 Trillion USD in 2007, in particular,
in emerging economies. Select an emerging economy of your choice; critically
evaluate the impact of inward FDI on this country using the various arguments
cited in the literature.

beanstalk_230

Re: Project in Business Environment... please help

Kindly help with the above project.... Got a new one quite similar to the above\

Cheers

hanspal

gud one, keep it up...................................................................................................................................................................

abhishreshthaa

Kindly help with the above project.... Got a new one quite similar to the above\

Cheers

hi friend, checkout this link you can get clear information on your topic at this link
- Google Search

https://www.inderscience.com/www/IJBE_leaflet.pdf

BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT - A Combination of PEST - Political, Economic, Social, and Technological - Forces. PEST Analysis. Free Strategic Management Business education and e-Coach

http://www.ifc.org/ifcext/tokyo.nsf/AttachmentsByTitle/IndiaP/$FILE/Tsitsiragos.pdf

http://www.reingexeeni.edu.es/open/hamsaindia.PDF

Hi all

I have been given a assessment to make in BE on one of the following topics. Kindly help me in getting some relevant material on the same keepin in mind the current business environment and suggest which question should I opt for among the three.

Answer one of the following questions and report your answer in no more than 1000 words.
1. Due to the recent surge in inflation worldwide and the impact of sub-prime
mortgage crisis on the global economy, countries have intensified the claim
against the positive influence of globalisation. Critically evaluate the arguments
for and against globalisation and discuss if such claims are sustainable.
2. Although it is observed that contact across cultures is becoming more
widespread, international businesses are still constrained to a great extent by
cultural differences among nations. Comment on the possible factors that
underpin this observation and the impact that cross-cultural differences might
have on the cost of doing business in different countries. Support your discussion
with appropriate examples.
3. Recently the global environment has been experiencing a surge in Foreign Direct
Investment (FDI) with an estimated FDI at 1.5 Trillion USD in 2007, in particular,
in emerging economies. Select an emerging economy of your choice; critically
evaluate the impact of inward FDI on this country using the various arguments
cited in the literature.

Hey friend, as you asked for the project related to any topic of business environment so i have got some project and would like to share it with you and hope it may be useful for you. So i am sharing a document which contains a project report of business environment of Taiwan.

Attachments

• business environment of Taiwan.pdf
    628.3 KB · Views: 1