Check out Project on EMPLOYEE RETENTION

sunandaC

Employee Retention Employee Retention is the tools and policies that are adopted by an organizationto encourage employees to remain in the organization for the maximum period of time. Key employee retention is critical to the long term health and success of your business. It is important to retain the talent in the company. Retention is sometimes more important than hiring of employees.

cont in the attachment>>>>

download it

Attachments

• HRM-Project-Employee-retention.pdf
    148.1 KB · Views: 48

jamescord

MP Guru

Employee Retention Employee Retention is the tools and policies that are adopted by an organizationto encourage employees to remain in the organization for the maximum period of time. Key employee retention is critical to the long term health and success of your business. It is important to retain the talent in the company. Retention is sometimes more important than hiring of employees.

download it

hey there,

Here i am uploading Research Methodology on Employee Attrition and Retention, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Research Methodology on Employee Attrition and Retention.pdf
    223.6 KB · Views: 4

jamescord

MP Guru

download it

Hello friend,

Here i am sharing Employee Retention among Executives at BGR Energy Systems Ltd, Chennai, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Employee Retention among Executives at BGR Energy Systems Ltd, Chennai.pdf
    250.1 KB · Views: 1

idealhr

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
By developing strong employee retention strategies that build on these elements, a small or midsize business can keep morale high among employees, contributing to its success.