EVM NOTES-2ND SEM..

surajj_uu

Banned
quit a gud 1 and d contents has resultd in gr8 use 4 me..............................................................

farhanak.manage

why is it that i cannot download the notes i want?

Hi, you can get in touch with roshni and ask her to re-upload her notes. Apart from that, scroll to the bottom of this page and you will see similar topics.

If you still need more notes, check the projects section Download and Upload Project Reports, Research Reports, Lecture notes, Documents, Papers and Presentations. on ManagementParadise.com .. on the left hand side there are categories, click on the relevant category and you will find what you need.

If you still dont get it, create a new help request at Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects - MBA Online

Welcome to management paradise :)

.....ENVIRONMENTAL MGMT. NOTES FUH 2ND SEM.-CONSERVATION ACT N SOME MORE STUFF..........

Hey friend, thanks but i think your file is missing or it has been deleted so please try to upload it again. BTW, environment is all about the methods or procedures which can control the environment pollution and save the environment. Please download and check my presentation for more detail.

Attachments

• Environmental management.pdf
    489.8 KB · Views: 0