1) Importance of Scientific Management Theory

2) Human Relation approach in Management

3) Differenciation as a business strategy

Thank you

ankitgokani

MP Guru
well i have some links that will help u out check it out

The Scientific Management Theory - Management Essay

Human Relations is school of the sociology of industry originating in the United States before the Second World War, whose influence spread to Britain for a short period after it. Human Relations (often referred to simply as HR) comprised both an academic literature of varying quality and a set of prescriptions for managerial practice supposedly based upon it. Authority for the ideas in both components was initially developed out of the so-called Hawthorne experiments (or studies) which were carried out in Chicago from the mid–1920s to the early 1940s, under the aegis of the Western Electric Company, and in conjunction with the Harvard Business School.

Academically, HR sought both causes and solutions within the workplace, for worker dissatisfaction, trade-union militancy , industrial conflict , and even anomie within the wider community. Because, for a time, human relations and industrial sociology were virtually synonymous, the latter also tended until recently to study in-plant factors in isolation. However, human relations theorists have also been noted for a willingness to downplay the role of economic motivations even within the workplace itself, and to stress instead the supposed logic of sentiments affecting worker behaviour.

Sentiments, and work-group norms deriving from them, create an informal structure within any organization that cuts across the goals and prescriptions of the organization's formal structure , which is dictated by the contrasting managerial logic of efficiency.The "Hawthorne Effect" is the name given to the 112% increase in output by workers who perceive that they are being studied somehow. Mayo and his good-looking male research assistants let the almost all-female group of workers at the Hawthorne plant think they were studying the effects of lighting on productivity......

Hey Saha, Welcome to Managementparadise.com

This is the right place to clear your ideas and doubts. Human Resource management is very important for every organisation and builds the base of the organisation. Here is the link which is based on Human Resource management.This link comprises of all the data given based on Human resource management.All the data or information at one place.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

bhautik.kawa

Hi! Manojit Here. Can anyone get me some notes about the folllowing topics:

1) Importance of Scientific Management Theory

2) Human Relation approach in Management

3) Differenciation as a business strategy

Thank you

Hey Manojit,

Here i am sharing A Theoretical Approach to the Science of Management
by Dr. Mücahit ÇELİK, please check attachment below

Thank you!

Attachments