Organisations competences

iamgod

hi,

ive come across a question as part of my uni course which i am having real trouble answering - was hoping someone here could shed some light on it!

'an organisation’s competences are vested in its activities, and they vary with both time and strategy.'

I have to critically discuss the above statement - but I'm not really sure what topic of strategic management it's referring to - is it MBV versus RBV? I want to write a good 7-800 words on the topic, but if I don't know the topic that it's referring to, I can't write advantages and disadvantages on it!

please help
thanks.

hi,

ive come across a question as part of my uni course which i am having real trouble answering - was hoping someone here could shed some light on it!

'an organisation’s competences are vested in its activities, and they vary with both time and strategy.'

I have to critically discuss the above statement - but I'm not really sure what topic of strategic management it's referring to - is it MBV versus RBV? I want to write a good 7-800 words on the topic, but if I don't know the topic that it's referring to, I can't write advantages and disadvantages on it!

please help
thanks.

Hey friend, you asked for the help on organizational competences and i will help you in providing you the required document. I am uploading a presentation where you will get detailed information on the mentioned topic.

Attachments

• Organisations competences.pdf
    344.2 KB · Views: 0