Quality Assurance Project

nareshk

Quality Assurance

Friends... I am planning to do my Final Year B.Tech Project in the field of Quality Assurance and Cofiguration Management, can someone help me by providing me some ideas, links etc?

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
Quality assurance

Quality Assurance covers all activities from design, development, production, installation, servicing and documentation, this introduced the rules: "fit for purpose" and "do it right the first time". It includes the regulation of the quality of raw materials, assemblies, products and components; services related to production; and management, production, and inspection processes.

One of the most widely used paradigms for QA management is the PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) approach, also known as the Shewhart cycle. The main goal of QA is to ensure that the product fulfills or exceeds customer expectations.

Re: Quality Assurance

Friends... I am planning to do my Final Year B.Tech Project in the field of Quality Assurance and Cofiguration Management, can someone help me by providing me some ideas, links etc?

Well, quality assurance is a method of avoiding errors or problems in made products and preventing problems when delivering solutions or services to customers. Hey naresh, you can get more detailed information in my presentation, so download it and read it carefully.

Attachments

• Quality Assurance.ppt
    1.6 MB · Views: 1