Morality VS Conscience..........

MRK466

Morality VS Conscience.
To which attribute a person do need to listen.

Eg:- Few days back I met with a tricky situation.7 YRS old boy was begging ,as per my moral values I dont give money bcz If we offer money indirectly we are encouraging them ,instead of that I offer other eatables etc.,but he insisted me to give him money..........but my conscience tell me to give him money..bcz if every one thinks like me ,no one will give him money (assume:-if incase his parents are not takin care of him)...WAT I would have done?

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes i am agreed with you sometime we have to face some very tricky situations and at that time we struggle to decide that we should follow our principles or listen the voice of our heart.
I think in that case we must listen our heart first because i think by helping someone who really needs our help is not encouraging him/her. Think for a while in a very small age that child was begging there must be some reason behind this which forced him to do so. May be his financial conditions or other family problems. May be he is alone not having his parents anything is possible. I will not say that by helping that child, by giving some money to him is encouraging him, In my view its helping the needy one. In that case conscience wins.
If his parents were not taking care of him you must help him and may be after 3-4 times u will be able to convince that child for eatables and can help him in way other than giving money.

superhero1947

Basically these are virtues for a good human being. Now a days people have become their sences and treat morality and conscience as simbol of being foolish/impractical.

superhero1947

Basically these are virtues for a good human being. Now a days people have become insensitive and have lost their sences and treat morality and conscience as simbol of being foolish/impractical.

Cat Xavi

not having much by way of morality, i tend to follow my conscience.

oh wait, i don't have much of that either...:thedevil2:

shivapillai

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I am still not able to understand how can someone listen to their heart... Maybe it means working on instinct...
Well, Morality and Conscience are inter-related and at the same time different from each other...
I don't have either of them... :(

abhishreshtha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
:SugarwareZ-179:hmmmm nice questn
actaully many of us might have gone through the same situatn normally td one who travels by train coz in train and on platforms we can get loads of dis situatn
well if u ask wht i would have done thn i ll sure say tht ill go with MORALITY for sure coz on tht time if sumone thnks tht if giving money can solve the prob thn its really wrong assumptions coz once u offer money or nytnhg thn usually wht i thnk is tht dis 2 probs arises
1) tht once give money/eatables to one person thn the whole bunch of them will jus run for you and i swear for tht,tht no one can handle tht situatn

2) now second one is once u gave money to tht boy or whoever thn who knws wht he will do of tht he might jus take money go buy gukta or sumthng toxic thng
:SugarwareZ-275:
i really swear for this thng coz i have faced both of this situatn c u can understan tht i myself is saying tht i am with morality but ultimately i surrneder myself in front of our conscience coz many of us are not not so strong frm heart to let a poor boy keep crying n front of us frnds .........

:SugarwareZ-147:

sachinchourey

Morality is something you learn with knowledge, it can be observed by your elders and people around you. Once you get to know the implications of any action you make judgement about that action.

Conscience is the action of right and wrong that you take while you did something wrong. Its also a guilt feeling for whatever wrong you did before.

camryn643

Banned
Morality is a thing you learn with encounter, it may be by watching your elders and individuals surrounding you. By deciding if this act got punished it must be wrong and if it was appreciated/rewarded definitely its a good thing to do, once you get to know the consequences of any action you make judgement in your head right there. You are making that belief even though you may are kid so that as you mature these thoughts grow to be much stronger for a few and if you notice an alternative element of individuals already set up concept in your mind you tend to get puzzled. Where there arrives a role of the being familiar with and experience which makes you decide this is morally right or wrong. Morality is externally concentrated.

Conscience alternatively arises from inside. It is an built in expertise in right and wrong. A single experiences shame experiencing when involved in any process so you have that a sense of inner voice quitting you to achieve that. That is your conscience halting you accomplish that. Conscience is inside centered.