Business communication: question paper

rosstaylor

Interaction (Communication)is neither transmitting of concept nor concept itself. It is the common exchange of knowing, originating with the reciever. Interaction needs to be efficient in company. Interaction is essence of control. The basic features of control (Planning, Organizing, Employment, Guiding and Controlling) can't be performed well without efficient communication. Business communication includes continuous circulation of information. Reviews is important part of company communication.

Communication, this is one of the word which is deep and then you might bewilder about its importance. Communication is used everywhere and you find the communication within animals too. Communication is of no important unless and until it is effective and conveyed effectively. Effective communication is used is mostly required in corporate world. You need to communicate efficiently and effectively to bag the accounts of the big and multinational giants like Amazon and FlipKart and so on.

Course title: Business communication
PGDM 2012-14, SEM-1

Hey buddy, i just checked your pdf file of question paper of business communication and i really appreciate your effort. I also tried to find out some more and got a question. So i am adding that, you should check it once.

Attachments

• FYBCom_Communication in Business.pdf
    115.5 KB · Views: 2