Has 20-20 Cricket killed Test / One day ??

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
The slap-dash instant cricket extravaganza, hugely popular in most other countries, as well as in India.

The board has long maintained that this abbreviated version was a handy tool to revive the game only in places where it had lost appeal.

The BCCI's strident objections had been a roadblock in the ICC's plans to expand the version's international fixtures, and India had even refused to include the shorter version in the 2010 Delhi Commonwealth Games.

what are your views towards the test matches......

kushi99r

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
20-20 is just a short format came in to existence to have some entertainment n i think test n one days have der own importance,which can never be lessened

Test matches and ODI will never loss their esteem because of 20-20 cricket match. Today people still love ODI and enjoy more than the 20-20. Test matches are matches where the real skills and performance of a batsman and bowler are shown. That is the real test for any cricket player to show their caliber in cricket.

sachinchourey

No, its not like that, i believe, test and one day matches can never be killed by 20-20 matches. In my opinion, 20- 20 matches are only played for entertainment of public, because as we know that 20-20 matchas far less overs than one day and test matches. We can also consider 20-20 matches are like business, our BCCI earns a lot of profit from ipl.