Word A Day

R

Roston

What is TRX? The trx for sale is to weight as a benchmark, the high performance of the training tool. It can carry out various types of training, such as strength, balance, flexibility and core stability, suitable for all fitness levels of population.

CathyLorrie

Hi, This so exciting and very educational as well. It is very nice to know and read your so called "word of the day" here. I am really learning from you guys! Anyway, my word is cantankerous, I have known that the meaning of this is someone so difficult to deal with. They can be in a bad mood at times and even grumpy.

redzrock

Wow l. It is very nice to know and read your so called "word of the day" here. I am really learning from you guys! Anyway, my word is cantankerous, I have known that the meaning of this is someone so difficult to deal with. They can be in a bad mood at times and even grumpy.

amrita.pillai1

Nostro Account- It means "Our Account with you"
When a foreign denominated currency demand deposit of an overseas is operating with a domestic bank it is called a Nosto aacount
eg:- A dollar account maintained by BOI of Citi, New York.Note:in this a eg for BOI it is a Nostro account and for Citi it is a VOSTRO account. It is not the currency which matters but the banks of different countries.

daviddecarthe

Word is a term has so many meaning depending upon the situation it will be changed. And Word a Day is also one popular novel written by Anu Garg. He is the one the good person to write the Novels.

Saumya_Awasthi

That would be even harder than even vow of silence cause you can train your brain to shut the motion of vocal cords over time whereas in this case one would be speaking one word so the vocal cords are not resting this accidental speaking and plus the urge to speaks keeps increasing
For Hindi News - Entertainment