How many of us think before speaking?

sunandaC

Many a times we regret on things we speak to loved ones!
And we end up saying "Oh God! it could not have been this situation if i had'nt said that to her/him that day"
Many people have the habit of going on speaking .......and it ends when someone stops them. They dont even ponder on this thought whether what am i am saying is worth or not or is it not going ot hurt someone.
How many of us keep our heads on shoulders and take decesions?

This is a very interesting topic to give a thought !

Help produce ideas that can help an individual think before he utters a word before anyone. Because speaking nothing is better than speaking rubbish-which's of no use.

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
It's always suggested to think before you speak. An arrow or word doesn't return after being shot.

V

vardhanvishnug

many people doesnt think much before speaking at peak time of anger...this is where the relation breaks but if the other is having a gud patience ..there is no problem
Silence is the best thing which cannot be refused or argued....so have patience when somebody goes on speaking

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Thinking before speaking comes into importance because anything wrong that has come as a result of being thoughtless, can ruin and turn up everything!

I am the one who doesn't think anything before speaking if i am really hurt. I can say anything clearly whether caring about the feeling of someone if i am not wrong but afterwards i apologize in case my words hurt someone.

camryn643

Banned
Always it is not possible to think before speaking,because if we think always before speaking we loss originality of speaking, i agree in some times while speaking with professional but not always, and also always think before speaking word strains the brain.