FREE Commodity intraday trading tips on Gold, Silver, Crude oil & Lead

hkhkj

Banned
hello shital.so yuh are new here and you are very confused about how you can learn commodity market properly than i have some suggestion simply go here moneymunch.this give solution of your all problems.

hkhkj

Banned
i found gold & copper tips for today

:SugarwareZ-205:
gold-mcx-comex-tips-22-2015.jpg

Gold was dropping since 15 Oct and yesterday it has suddenly broken all intraday trendlines and started moving up but today opening bell will make you for think twice.
Support: 26900
If it closes below to the support then we may see again big down fall upto S: 26700 – 26600 levels and if it stay and close close above to the support then we’ll see

R: 27094 – 27172 – 27286.
More information I’ll update due to market hours for premium subscribers

copper-chart-tips-26-05-2015.png

You may keep selling copper until it close above 343 level. Copper will be hit 338 level soon. If that close above to 343 levels then we may see some up moves...

I copied above gold information from here: Commodity free intraday tips on Gold, Silver & Copper • Moneymunch so what is your views friend? Should I follow them ?

hkhkj

Banned
Intraday Forecasts on Nickel & Zinc: Great expectations

mcx-nickel-tips-image.png

MCX NICKEL TIPS / IDEA FOR THIS WEEK
On this week, I can see Nickel is good in metal sector for intraday trading. Nickel crucial level is 671. If that close above to 671 levels then it trend will be

change and start moving upward but in present time, I'm thinking …657 levels is future of Nickel!

Remember, seller must wait for top. Exact top level can give you double profit!

MCX ZINC TIPS
mcx-zinc-intraday-tips-02112015.png

On Monday if commodity zinc cross or close above to 112.3 levels then it'll ride upto 113-113.8+. Zinc trend is still downside so seller may enter anytime and we'll

see 110-109 below level...

Today I was searching for nickel trend I'd found this information from here: Intraday Forecasts on Nickel & Zinc: Great expectations • Moneymunch
Is it trusted? or should I follow my own decision on market ?

hkhkj

Banned
GOLD AND SILVER TECHNICAL ANALYSIS FOR NEXT WEEK

silver-tips-signals-chart-09112015.png

Look at the above silver daily chart, there's right arrow clearly indicating fictitious break of the silver and on next day it broke trendline & closed below it. That’s why we have seen big down fall.

Now if silver close above to 14.815 level then we will see 15.100-15.400+ levels. And if it makes 1-2 down candle then it will follow red line big arrow and hit 14.500-14.400-14.300 below levels.

If you're long-term buyer then you must wait or keep patience!

gold-tips-signals-chart-09112015.png

I think it's password protected or maybe only login users can be read it. But whatever, this silver prediction looking awesome!

Guys you may check it here: FREE Commodity Gold and Silver technical analysis tips • Moneymunch

thxs :)

hkhkj

Banned
FREE Commodity Crude oil, Aluminium & CPO intraday tips

CENTER]

Crude oil was falling non-stop over 2 weeks and that situation will stay as it is until the crude oil break and close above 2805 level. If it stays above 2805 for 1-2 consecutive hours then we will see 2855-2888 levels. And if it'll stay below to 2805 level then nobody can stop to break 2682-2646-2600 below levels.

CENTER]

Intraday Targets: 96-95.3
Above targets are intact but you will need to find top and exact entry level

Crude palm oil is the best commodity for today!
Just take care of previous closed level. If it breaks that then we may see 395-397+ levels but I'm expecting 387-384 below levels.

I think it's password protected or maybe only login users can be read it. But whatever, this Crude oil, Aluminium & CPO prediction looking awesome!
Guys you may check it here: http://moneymunch.com/free-commodit...tips/:cr-02902::cr-02902::cr-02902::cr-02902:

hkhkj

Banned
Commodity Gold, Zinc & Cardamom intraday tips

golddddddd.png

Commodity Gold overall trend is still down but today it may try to test yesterday high! If it stays above 1-2 consecutive hours to the 25280 level then the gold 25280 level turn into crucial level. And later it may show us 25400-25500+ levels...
But I don’t think gold has guts to stay above 25280 for a consecutive hour!
Targets: 25052-24990 below

free-tips-on-cardamom-24112015.png

Big down fall is waiting for MCX Cardamom buyers! Sellers must have eyes on 695 level. 695 below all levels are good for sell it..!!!
Targets: 680-676-672

free-zinc-tips-24112015.png

I think it's password protected or maybe only login users can be read it. But whatever, this gold & cardamom prediction looking awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

hkhkj

Banned
Commodity Gold tips: Know when you should buy / sell..!

Just keep 1094-1104.2 resistance levels in your mind. If it’ll break 1094 level then buyers will pause-up the gold up to 1103 and if that close above 1104.2 once then nobody can stop it to move up. And yes, later on it can break 1122-1140+ levels.
When should you sell Gold?

Keep your eyes on 1078.5 levels. If the gold will close below to this level then it may fall up to 1062-1048.1047.5 levels are very dangerous! Yes... if it goes below to this level then we will see gold price 1000…!!!

For receive daily Gold / Silver / Crude oil / Natural gas full reports: Subscribe our service

Guys you may check it here m o n e y m u n c h

hkhkj

Banned
Today crude oil will try to go upside. If it breaks and stay above 38.26 levels for 1 hr then the crude oil small uptrend will being and it will hit 38.9-39.8 levels.
And if crude oil will break and stay below to 37 level then we'll see extremely downtrend and it breaks 36.6-36 below levels.

[
Small downtrend has been begun in lead metal. Today lead will hit 113-112.6 levels!
But the lead solid support are 112.3 level and hurdle is 111.9 level so be careful before investing.
Take someone expert advices because my targets and levels are intact but perfect entry levels require before make trades. It's a sure shot!

I think it's password protected or maybe only login users can be read it. But whatever, this crude oil & silver prediction looking awesome!

Guys you may check it here: m o n e y m u n c h

waktem

Dec. Crude oil prices managed to bounce from its swing lows at 2327 levels yesterday. Sustenance above 2475 will help the counter bounce further towards 2515/2540 zones. A re-test of 2327 levels will be seen only if the counter starts to trade below 2397 levels. Until then prices will trade between 2397 to 2540 zones.

parth791

FreshForex is one of the best broker for trading. I am working with this broker for a long time. It provides all the facilities to their clients like no transaction fees, easy money withdrawal, 101% deposit bonus, lower spread and also many more which are very much needed to a trader in his trading.This broker always take good care of their clients comfort. This broker is very reliable and actually very good at their services.